ANT BANKX.. WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
I don't care what you said I'm telling you kids that weren't likely even alive don't give a fuck if some regional rapper/producer from 20 years ago had the same name. The point being they would more than likely not care even if they knew.

lol @ "the outrage here." You are doing way too much man.
i could understand where you're coming from if this rapper was in some other region, picked the name and then when he found out said fuck it. but this guy is in the bay area. at no point when he was running around calling himself that, no one said hey it's already a dude with that name?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I can see that for sure and that should make a bit of difference in this instance but in general it's not like any of these dude's were 2Pac or something. There is a good chance a young kid never heard of him even if they are from the same area or then again back to my original point, might not have cared if he did.

Although seeing how this guys spells his name Ant Banks might have had his name trademarked which is what anyone who has had some success should do if they don't want things like this happening. Then again all they'd have to do is change one letter like the kid did but it will at very least differentiate between the two.

Mar 28, 2010
I think I misheard the line or misunderstood. "New Jays cost a hunnid"? Retros are 210$ after tax. Even Air Jordan 1 mids are 130 (highs are 165$).

This is worth pointing out because this song is clearly aimed toward younger listeners who will find that error hilarious. Maybe I just heard it wrong.