Ant Banks - New Production

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What's up guys ? I was a regular in the 90's and 2000's, but it's been a while since my last login, lol. I'm just popping my head in because of the recent resurgence of my favorite OGs. Like most of you I'm pumped to see the new E-40/Too Short / Ice Cube / Snoop project, but what I'm most excited about is the fact that I've heard rumblings that Ant Banks is coming back into the fold.

Does anyone have any information on Ant Banks ? At this point I'd buy pretty much any song he was involved with and am excited to hear what might be in the pipeline. Thanks in advance to anyone in the know...

Also, if anyone recognizes my screen name, whaddup! It's definitely been a while and I miss the board!

Apr 25, 2002
think he is also doin some work for E-40/Too Short - Mt. Westmore album.
I've heard the same and feel like a little kid again anticipating what his songs and that album will be like. Hopefully it's new production because I heard some of his new stuff with 40 has been things sitting on the shelf for 15yrs that are just now getting released. Then again, maybe it's even better if it's old, lol

Props: StillHustlin
Apr 19, 2006
What's up guys ? I was a regular in the 90's and 2000's, but it's been a while since my last login, lol. I'm just popping my head in because of the recent resurgence of my favorite OGs. Like most of you I'm pumped to see the new E-40/Too Short / Ice Cube / Snoop project, but what I'm most excited about is the fact that I've heard rumblings that Ant Banks is coming back into the fold.

Does anyone have any information on Ant Banks ? At this point I'd buy pretty much any song he was involved with and am excited to hear what might be in the pipeline. Thanks in advance to anyone in the know...

Also, if anyone recognizes my screen name, whaddup! It's definitely been a while and I miss the board!
Here’s his phone number if you want to call or text him I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to let you know what he has planned in the future. 925-775-5991

I’m good friends with Mr. Banks. He’s doing really well and has a lot of projects planned for 2021.

Here’s his website and on his website he has links to his Twitter and Instagram page. He posts on social almost daily.

https://realantbanks.com/

Apr 25, 2002
Good to see some old heads on here.

Looking forward to hearing some new music from the Big Badass
Old head is right, lol... were you on the board back before it came to the 91Siccness addresss ? I don't necessarily remember your username from discussions, but that was a long time ago and just wondered if you posted under something else or recognized mine

Props: Hood Rat Matt
Apr 25, 2002
Here’s his phone number if you want to call or text him I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to let you know what he has planned in the future. 925-775-5991
I’m good friends with Mr. Banks. He’s doing really well and has a lot of projects planned for 2021.
https://realantbanks.com/
I deserve part of that troll response, haha. In my defense though I follow Ant Banks on social media and even have notifications setup so that anytime he posts I am notified. The issue is that he doesn't post anything that is news worthy. For example, he's posted 3 pictures on Instagram in the last 12 months: One of them was a black square for BLM, one of them was 6 days ago and just a logo stating he's producing again and the 3rd picture in the last year was a picture of the Mt. Westmore album with no info on whether he's producing on it, which is honestly what led to me posting in here.

I also saw his website, but it's under construction and has zero information about anything except an "about me" section.

All good though, I actually figured I'd have more smart asses so one is nothin! :)

Apr 19, 2006
I deserve part of that troll response, haha. In my defense though I follow Ant Banks on social media and even have notifications setup so that anytime he posts I am notified. The issue is that he doesn't post anything that is news worthy. For example, he's posted 3 pictures on Instagram in the last 12 months: One of them was a black square for BLM, one of them was 6 days ago and just a logo stating he's producing again and the 3rd picture in the last year was a picture of the Mt. Westmore album with no info on whether he's producing on it, which is honestly what led to me posting in here.

I also saw his website, but it's under construction and has zero information about anything except an "about me" section.

All good though, I actually figured I'd have more smart asses so one is nothin! :)
It’s not a troll response, I was giving you a couple ways of contacting him either through social media or his cellphone number. That number is listed on his IG. I am friends with him, I speak to him often. He lives in Phoenix and he’s a realtor.
If I knew you were going to be a douche about it I wouldn’t of posted any info I thought my be helpful/useful to your inquiry.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Old head is right, lol... were you on the board back before it came to the 91Siccness addresss ? I don't necessarily remember your username from discussions, but that was a long time ago and just wondered if you posted under something else or recognized mine
Used to go by Goodfella. I wasn't here in the 90's but I started browsing in the early 2000s

Aug 5, 2002
Wut's up to the old heads as well! it's been a looong minute since I've been on here too so I decided to randomly check and see if it's still poppin on BART, yeah I heard that triple gold sox and was like "damn!!" that's some dope ass new shit from one of the best to do it from the bay ant banks!! thanks for posting info on what he's up to and new projects coming out, i'm definitely gonna have to come back now and stay informed on what's happening this year.....

peace,
Dubl-Z

Apr 12, 2003

These cats dont know, man Ive been here since the begining back when GreyV ran it, I used to go by Trucho-SFC, & R.E.D. Who remembers Nautica socks?, Coccy Clake & the Seatown king aka. Kingy? haha