another thing about lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
in no way would lynch by inch beats be his best and he knows that...like i said he choose them instead of makin em wit phonk beta...when ya rushed him he just said he was gonna make his beats wit beta on his next one...just trynna get cha'll pumped up...he aint lettin no one rush on him....he gon have sum mo nite crawla kreep type of shit im sho of dat

Oct 14, 2004
I dont think so homie. In all actuallity since he is getting older his style will change. The baby guts and all that is an act. He has to change it. Weither it will be a good change is yet to be seen. Didnt really feel LBI and cds is way to expensive to be bought for a couple songs.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
its going to take alot for me to get into him again...just like most rappers i have been listening to as long as him.c-bo is a good example,i just cant get into anymore,i guess i am just bored with him,nothing against them,i just played their shit out,they are like old news to me,i want to move on to some new shit,some cats i havent heard the same shit from for the last 10 years,thats where i'm coming from with lynch,i will always support his shit,just wont bump it like i used to,LBI got a couple spins and that was it,retired it

Aug 7, 2002
lynch is already back.....he said he aint gon rap about babi guts...he's gonna be more mature like loaded or even better....lynch by inch jus tells ya'll that he's back....how would he have all this perfectionist da way he wanted when he been thru bad times, his motha died so it's hard in life, and u got people rushin at u that aint coo mayn...

Oct 14, 2004
Iam looking at it from a point of view as relates to my own personal intrests. I hope they post up some lynch new stuff, because iam trying to understand the mans mind after all the shit hes been through. I figured it would be sicc but i guess you got to mature and things happen to change it up. So it will be interesting to see where Lynch will go with Spyderman. iam waiting for either the X/Lynch or D.E./Lynch. Either way it comes down to the fact cds are money and if the music isnt good and you buy it not knowing then you feel like you got ripped and it gets you pissed believe me i know i have bought enough cds to know.

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Just wait tell that Dinner and a movie drops. Yall heard Lynch on that Siccmixx cd and First degree's cd? Lynch rips shit up

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
As i said before y'all spoke with intelligence. everybody has a right to speak they mind. that's with no doubt. from this whole thread i noticed that everybody spoke in a respectful manner. How can i can explain this. It's like having a cool ass discussion and you can still shake hands and have a drink afterwards. When i was refrring to dumb fuccs i was referring to sum foo's who come up in here talking major shit like lynch is a bitch and shit like that. Hey i'm not a nelly fan but i'm not going to talk shit about him. How can i?

Feb 14, 2004
all i know is that i'm anticipating Lynch's new shit. i don't care how weak it'd be. as long as he has at least a few good tracks, that's all i need. if i want a c.d. full of bad ass songs, i'd go buy me a "greatest hits" album. i don't expect Lynch to release a full album of nothing but bad ass songs, that'd be insane. no one can do that. there's always several tracks that i don't like on albums, fillers. :cool:

Apr 25, 2002
i just want lynch to rip apart a tight ass beat.......i dont wanna hear no soft songs about him dealing with his problems and all the shit that has gone wrong for......i thing LBI served that purpose for him......i just want him to rap like hes excited to be back in the game, and for pete sake, get some quality beats for the album, being rushed cant be an excuse anymore..

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Lynch is one tha few artist that When I hear hes droppin another album I get hyped. I could give a fucc bout beats Lynch's Lyrics are heated. I mean Look at X-raided. His beats succ for tha most part but We still support his albums.

Sep 28, 2002
i've been listening to lynch since seasons. every album he completes is another masterpiece in my eyes (exception: BMR releases). i look at it as you gotta take each album by itself and not compare it to the next or the previous. everyone wanna compare something to seasons or loaded. the thing is that every album is different. i don't know of any rapper that has put together so many albums and they sound so different and still come tight. lynch doesn't have just one style, he rips the mic regardless. when i heard LBI, i was not at all disappointed. in my opinion i think that some of the tracks of LBI are his best. i.e.: spitz network, i get's off and art of war. rappers that spit the same shit on every album that shit gets old. only true talented artist like lynch come right and put out albums that be will be tight in over 10 years from now.

Feb 14, 2004
^real talk. glad someone else has the same view as me. kids like to compare shit to previous releases and that isn't cool at all. an open mind is a good thing to have i guess. close minded people seem to be missing out on alot of shit. oh well. :cool:

Feb 14, 2004
^real talk. glad someone else has the same view as me. kids like to compare shit to previous releases and that isn't cool at all. an open mind is a good thing to have i guess. close minded people seem to be missing out on alot of shit. oh well. :cool:

Jul 1, 2003
WUH SILENT-ONE SAYD IZ TRU I WUZNT DISAPPOINTED WID LBI... I WUZ LYKE DIS SHYT IZ TYTE I WUZ GLAD HE DINT REALLI FUCK WID DA RIPGUT SHYT CUZ I HEARD IT B4..HE KAME TYTE ON GET BAC TYME..SPITZ NETWORK...TRIED 2 SHOOT. N ETC...HE'S MO ON A PERSONAL LEVEL WID LBI..CUZ SHYT HAPPEND B4 DA ALBUM KAME OUT SO HE HADDA TALK BOUT DEM PROBLEMS..NIGGAS NEED 2 REALLI GIVE DAT ALBUM A CHANCE CUZ DAT SHYT IZ A KLASSIC 2ME I LISTEN 2 DAT ALBUM BOUT ERRYDAE N DEN HE'Z OL SHYT IM LYKE KOO.. I LYKE HOW HE CHANGED UP TOPICS ON LBI 4RM WHO HE IZ(SPYDERMANN)...SHYT HE WENT THRU(I WENT 4RM)...2 SUICIDE'S(TRIED 2 SHOOT, DEN SUICIDE NOTE)..NIGGAS GOT 2 REALIZE TALKN BOUT DA SAME SHYT IZ KINDA BORING...SEASON IZ OVA WID STOP ACTN LYKE ITS 95 N GET N2 04.PAYCE

Feb 19, 2003
Silent-One said:
i've been listening to lynch since seasons. every album he completes is another masterpiece in my eyes (exception: BMR releases). i look at it as you gotta take each album by itself and not compare it to the next or the previous. everyone wanna compare something to seasons or loaded. the thing is that every album is different. i don't know of any rapper that has put together so many albums and they sound so different and still come tight. lynch doesn't have just one style, he rips the mic regardless. when i heard LBI, i was not at all disappointed. in my opinion i think that some of the tracks of LBI are his best. i.e.: spitz network, i get's off and art of war. rappers that spit the same shit on every album that shit gets old. only true talented artist like lynch come right and put out albums that be will be tight in over 10 years from now.
Real talk. The first few times that I heard LBI, I felt it was good, but not great--the production didn't bother me, but I didn't understand the long fade-outs on some songs and why several tracks were so short. But the more I played it, the more I got into it, and while I won't call LBI a classic ("Death Dance" and the title song would have both benefited from at least one more verse) I'd say it's an 8.5/10, if not a 10/10 (and how many CDs in ANY genre of music ARE a 10/10? Not many). I like the fact that LBI's more personal--I loved the old Lynch, but I think that if he had come w/ the ripgut shit again on LBI, it might have made the CD less unique. I would have played it and thought, "well, Lynch showed he can still sound like SOTS, but that's ALL he showed."

Another thing that (I think) helps is if you think of LBI as Lynch's "Phase II" debut, so to speak. To me, the BMR stuff is Phase I, and LBI, being his first solo on Siccmade, begins Phase II. Ideally, a rapper should start off dope, and then get better w/ each new release thereafter. LBI is a good "new beginning" for Lynch's Siccmade Phase (II) and hopefully DINNER & A MOVIE or SPYDERMAN (whichever comes first) will improve things from there. Just my opinion, though, and everyone has a right to theirs.

R.I.P. Mac Dre. You will be missed.

PEACE!

Oct 14, 2004
savage said:
all i know is that i'm anticipating Lynch's new shit. i don't care how weak it'd be. as long as he has at least a few good tracks, that's all i need. if i want a c.d. full of bad ass songs, i'd go buy me a "greatest hits" album. i don't expect Lynch to release a full album of nothing but bad ass songs, that'd be insane. no one can do that. there's always several tracks that i don't like on albums, fillers. :cool:

Not true, Comptons Most Wanted Did it for three count them three albums in a row and followed it up with Eiht's We come Strapped. Lynch did it twice (season, Loaded) D.E. has put out tight cds but not in a row (FU2 wasnt that good imo) either way you look at it once you rap raw fans expect you to stick to it, i didnt feel LBI and it kind of pissed me off a little because i paid 23.00 for it. Its not that iam angry but i felt like it was gangster instead of Sicc, and there are so many gangster rappers out there now adays you need only look in a record store to find it. The last thing i heard before LBI was Now Eat soundtrack and the Lynch song was raw, this time around i felt like lynch didnt put %100 into the album , its my opinion i dont hate him or anything if anything iam mad because the price was so damn high. Oh well it happens.