Another Tech N9ne feature.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
There's a lot of stuff that I noticed I had never listened to. I just heard Sleeping Beauty for the first time earlier. I honestly never have chased down other features or off-album songs.
I have a few but I stopped looking too. Sleeping Beauty was definitely worth getting though.

Props for the song, Hollow, and the link Kansas King.

Sep 22, 2006
they focused on california love by dre n pac, cause tech spit mad similar, and the first dude said untouchable like elliot ness, jus like dre did, this a sick track, im feelin it

May 7, 2008
A track had been brought to my attention by the wonderful THE3millionThug... so I did some research and found that it was none other than a remake of the song Kansas City, by Ragtop. (A current song, that until this moment was unheard/unavailable)

It seems that he now goes by the name "Raglucci", and has remade the song.... with Tech N9ne, Joe vertigo, Boy Big & Krizz Kaliko.

You can find the track here for listening.

http://raglucci.imeem.com/music/mhWv9ny-/raglucci_fttech_n9neboybigbig_krizz_kalico_kansas_city/

Again... thank THE3millionThug for keeping those ears to the ground.

someone reup this file.. whats the correct name for this file ?

Raglucci - Kansas City Ft Tech N9ne, Joe Vertigo, Boy Big & Krizz Kaliko 2008 Remake

?

May 7, 2008
Figg Kidd is an australian rap artist who released that song twice with music videos @ LDS cd is decent and he is underground might wanna pick up the album from ebay or somethin if u like that track! Support The Underground

i got all 3 figg cds(albums) but he did also release the track on a single with Accapella

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Casper whats up man, sorry i havnt got to you i had to back up all my shit because my computer crashed and im getting a new one soon so ill be back online soon

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Figg Kidd is an australian rap artist who released that song twice with music videos @ LDS cd is decent and he is underground might wanna pick up the album from ebay or somethin if u like that track! Support The Underground

i got all 3 figg cds(albums) but he did also release the track on a single with Accapella
You talking about Raglucci?

Jul 7, 2002
I remember like 5 years ago when i heard the orginal.

I'm waiting for you guys to hear the sickness that Tech laid for Skitzo's CD. The Skitzo collab was reworked as an intro for the Jason Whitlock show.

Sit and spin on that brohimes.