another tattoo, this time on my back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CcytzO_Loc

nonfiCKtion said:
NC=Neighborhood Crip 4 the dummies.

ill forgive you since your from SO CAL and it do mean that down there on the streets but if someone up north said it they would get slapped for that.....

even SO CAL homies that been in the pen know wassup though.....especially san diego.....theres a yard or two where SD cats and NC function together cuz i have hella OG homies wit connects in SD now from their time with them in the pen....i think its Avenal but might be a different one i forget......

Aug 9, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
ill forgive you since your from SO CAL and it do mean that down there on the streets but if someone up north said it they would get slapped for that.....

even SO CAL homies that been in the pen know wassup though.....especially san diego.....theres a yard or two where SD cats and NC function together cuz i have hella OG homies wit connects in SD now from their time with them in the pen....i think its Avenal but might be a different one i forget......
no need to forgive me cause that's the only reason to rock NC unless it stands for Northern Cali. But I don't rock NC so it's all good.

Mar 18, 2006
Eunuch said:
everyone got clown-on but i went serious
but even the idea of putting africa on your back or anywhere on your body is stupid.they dont even like U.S.A black people so why act like your down with africa when they hate your guts?

just like ice cube said...

MUTHAFUCKAS THAT CLAIM THEY TOO BLACK,
PUTEM OVER SEAS THEY BE BEGGING TO COME BACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.