Another new Doomsday Productions song released tonight. Jan 15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Im gonna pick up that "XXX" Whore CD. I ordered the dirty cover from my CD store back in 99, but sent the clean. I always wanted that "Filthy" one... :classic:

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
all da stores promised they would carry the xxxplicit cover, until they saw it, ha
prolly only 5% of those committed to the dirty cover went ahead and got the dirty one anyway...mostly lil hood swap meet stores. and even then they still kept it off the shelf away from public view.

hit up the site and get one, we shipping on Monday and every few days

May 11, 2002
^^Yeah, they gave me the option to get the clean or dirty, but they sent the clean anyway. Damn... that was a long time ago. Shit, there is no such thing as record stores anymore. All of them are closed around me.

Just ordered it. The new site is nice. I have not ordered anything from the new site. I ordered CD's from the old. I guess you don't autograph CD's anymore Playboy?

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Just ordered it. The new site is nice. I have not ordered anything from the new site. I ordered CD's from the old. I guess you don't autograph CD's anymore Playboy?
yeah we still autograph em, you just missed it. look at da page near da bottom where it says CD...if you click on dat you have the option of selecting CD or Autographed CD. if u wanna change it let me know and I can refund ur other order so u can place an order for da autographed.

i don't listen to a lot of doomsday but this track is nice
right on. what do you usually listen to?

this shit is sicc... doomsday should do more tracks with twisted insane.. they should do a song with lo-dub too
We have bout 4 songs in da vault wit Twisted Insane, dat was da first.
never heard of lo dub

May 11, 2002
yeah we still autograph em, you just missed it. look at da page near da bottom where it says CD...if you click on dat you have the option of selecting CD or Autographed CD. if u wanna change it let me know and I can refund ur other order so u can place an order for da autographed.
Ahhhh, just seen that. No biggie. Regular CD is just fine. Thx.