Another Lyin' Ass PIG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Former Hastings officer blames meds for problematic tickets

"I know I've done nothing wrong," said former Hastings Police Officer Valerie Scharfe.

Former Hastings Police Officer Valerie Scharfe made headlines when she was hired as Hastings' first female officer. Now 15 years later, she's still making news. But this time, she's accused of breaking the law instead of enforcing it.

"I know I've done nothing wrong," Scharfe said.

She resigned from the department in January after allegations surfaced. They claimed Scharfe filed 37 fake traffic warnings to fill a department quota.

Last week, she found out she was being charged criminally for what she is calling nothing more than a clerical error.

"I made errors in writing down driver's license numbers," explained Scharfe.

She told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS the mistakes were due to the medicine she was taking and it affected her vision.

"It's a huge side effect. It's not anything new to me," she stated.

Scharfe wouldn't say what kind of medication she was taking, but said she needed the medication due to years of sexual harassment by top police administrators.

She said she is now planning a lawsuit against the city of Hastings.

"I was hit on, I was told certain things I shouldn't have been told, I was propositioned," said Scharfe.

She said she didn't speak up sooner because she needed the job.

"I don't think I could get a job in law enforcement again," she said.

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS contacted the Hastings Police Department Thursday. The chief said he could not comment on the accusations and that a lawsuit had not yet been filed.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S392981.shtml?cat=1&v=1

May 2, 2002
Meds ain't got shit to do with it. How do you purposely write 37 fake tickets and call it a "clerical error"?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Meds ain't got shit to do with it. How do you purposely write 37 fake tickets and call it a "clerical error"?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT
Dude, I know, I was being sarcastic to the fucker above sayin' he believed her.

I know none of that shits true, she's just another lyin' ass pig.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
yea i say give her the death penalty.

no for real though execute that batch!

think i'm playin?

u think this is just a post?

nah cutty it's treal in the field wit it ROAST THAT PIGGY PUSS!

yeeeeeeeeeee!

nah she trippin that shit str8 triv... 37 on accident?

I want the meds she been takin!