another khyree thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
any word on him. i remember a post back he said he wasnt making music till he felt like it again.is he even doing music at all or a 9 to 5? been too long since i heard a new mac breakdown. feindin for some beats.

May 13, 2002
k is feeling like the rest of the top producers in the bay,fools dont want to pay for production,he still does his thing, you just wont here any of it till someone pays him for it, 5K a track is a good deal for a k track most dont see it though thats why alot of producers are in the cuts ,ea-ski will hit yo for about 15-20 per
dj fuse 2-5 banks 10-15 k

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i just hope he got some bumbles on that new D-Boyz album.................

May 5, 2002
There is a lot of horrible producers in the bay. Khayree on the other hand is one of the best producers, period. 5g's for a beat is nothing considering his skill. look at how many classic albums were produced by khayree. I mean, you got fools like Dre chargin 300G's for a damn beat now thats out of control. your pretty much payin for the name. I'd love to hear some more khayree shit personally...

Apr 25, 2002
Snubnoze said:
5g's for a beat is nothing considering his skill.
Why don't you pay him then? Ain't nobody shelling out that kind of scrilla for the underground especially during tough times for the music industry and people dl albums instead of buying them. Only MAC MALL, C BO, E 40, and maybe a few others can do that but that's it.

May 13, 2002
young lou-maybe you listen to tomuch disco-if you want to make it out here you gotta have dope beats,k and other old school producers have spent over ten years doin what they do -if your about to have heart surgery are you gonna go with a new booty for less money or are you gonna go with the old school vet? one reason the industry is fucked up is people dont have the right production,alot of people dont need to be in this business,

kev ski amgmusic 1993-

Apr 25, 2002
5 g's is coo for khayree but he aint put nothin out for a minute.i understand he wants what hes worth but 5 g's a track for a guy who was the shit 5 years ago aint gonna get him payed too much.maybe he should serve'em for a G for a minute till business picks up....people wanna jack there prices up when they aint doin shit and expect artists to buy there shit.i rather sell my beats for a G and stack some paper then sit at home wishin some one would buy my 5 thousand dollar beat....and all you khayree cum guzzlers,this aint hatin,this is my oppinion....

Apr 25, 2002
kev ski said:
young lou-maybe you listen to tomuch disco-if you want to make it out here you gotta have dope beats,k and other old school producers have spent over ten years doin what they do -if your about to have heart surgery are you gonna go with a new booty for less money or are you gonna go with the old school vet? one reason the industry is fucked up is people dont have the right production,alot of people dont need to be in this business,

kev ski amgmusic 1993-
Cuzzin, you got me all wrong! I love KHAYREE'S production. Read the rest of the post to comprehend what I'm saying nigga!:devious: