Another "Guess how many coins in the jar" contest. With prize!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
*EDIT* The winner is OC_Ridah. http://siccness.net/vb/showpost.php?p=5113737&postcount=74
*/EDIT*

Alright so here's what I've got. It's a 64oz V8 bottle full of Euro coins. This shit weighs about 20 pounds and is filled to the top.

The second picture is of the different coins that they have out here. They've got 2, 1, .50, .20, .10, .5, .2 and .1 Euro. There should be almost no .1 or .2's in there.

The third picture is the prize. It's a Snoop Dogg poster of him in lederhosen. I thought that shit was funny as fuck, but I moved to a new place and don't have a place to put it.

So if you want to play, post your guess on how much is in there. The closest guess wins. Once I announce a winner, you can PM your address and I'll mail the poster to you. I'll delete the PM after I put that shit in the mail, and I won't share that info with anyone. If you don't want the poster say so and I'll send it to second place, or throw it away.

I haven't turned the coins in yet, so I don't know how much is in there. I'll post a copy of the receipt from the bank.

My guess is that this is between 300 and 500 Euro, but I'm usually way off with shit like this.