Another good thing about Treal #2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Worth it watching the hour and 30 minutes of painful footage with the likes of Baygate, Thizz Creepers and Kuzzo Fly for the 10 minutes of footage of Mac Dre. Only guy that held it down and was actually entertaining was J-Diggs.

Feb 12, 2006
nofx said:
Worth it watching the hour and 30 minutes of painful footage with the likes of Baygate, Thizz Creepers and Kuzzo Fly for the 10 minutes of footage of Mac Dre. Only guy that held it down and was actually entertaining was J-Diggs.
He passed away about a year and a half ago. And They started filming this about A year and a half ago. You do the math dumbass.

Aug 12, 2004
nofx said:
C'MON MY NEPHEW MIAMI WUZ COOL,WISH HE HOSTED MOST OF ITYEEEE"OSCAR DA MOST"

Jan 23, 2003
YALL DONT KNOW SHIT THEY GOT WAY MORE FOOTAGE OF DRE THEY WAS FILMING 4 THAT SHIT WHEN DRE DID HIS LAST SHOW AT THE MISSION ROCK BUT YALL WAS TOO BUSY ON THE COMPUTER 2 GO TO THE CLUB AND SEE DRE PERFORM HE WAS STANDIN ON TOP OF SHIT GIGGIN AND ALL THAT AND THEY WERE FILMING IT BUT INSTEAD THEY PUT WEAK ASS THIZZ NATION ALL ON THAT DVD

Apr 25, 2002
mobblyfe said:
YALL DONT KNOW SHIT THEY GOT WAY MORE FOOTAGE OF DRE THEY WAS FILMING 4 THAT SHIT WHEN DRE DID HIS LAST SHOW AT THE MISSION ROCK BUT YALL WAS TOO BUSY ON THE COMPUTER 2 GO TO THE CLUB AND SEE DRE PERFORM HE WAS STANDIN ON TOP OF SHIT GIGGIN AND ALL THAT AND THEY WERE FILMING IT BUT INSTEAD THEY PUT WEAK ASS THIZZ NATION ALL ON THAT DVD

i dont know whats worse, being that person you talking about at home on the computer or me being at mission rock that day but not able to get in the clubbbb damn aint that a muthafucka! denied access to let scocious up in there!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I can think of at least 4 Dre shows I was at (Redding, The Summer Jam in Merced, Avalon Ballroom, Mission Rock) where they were filming for Treal that didnt' make it. Coolio was filmin at the 1st BARS summit, and there was no footage from that either.....