Another Century's Episode R

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002

shits only out in japan/asian regions, but anyone else on here like this ?

i mean hell, we won't be getting zone of enders 3 anytime soon (if at all), but this shit is good too.

the upcoming macross ps3 game gonna be sav too...the gameplay is towards the end of this vid.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004

shits only out in japan/asian regions, but anyone else on here like this ?

i mean hell, we won't be getting zone of enders 3 anytime soon (if at all), but this shit is good too.

the upcoming macross ps3 game gonna be sav too...the gameplay is towards the end of this vid.

just copy and paste whats after the = symbol

May 13, 2002
^good look blue, yeah these games are worth it if u like mech fighting games.

shits hella addicting....haha.

@fillyacup, it's fix'd folkz.

if u like zone of enders type gameplay, then u should like these games too.

May 13, 2002
nah man, they just play somewhat similar, dashing back an forth, fighting in no gravity enviorments ect.

gundam/macross have been around forever, they have a fairly big following in japan.

it's just branpresto made ace after zoe, that's about it, if anything jehuty and anubis along with other mechs from zoe should be included in ace since this is a compliation series of alot of different mechs.

i know theres also a bunch of other mechs from other series in these aswell, but i'm just more partial to gundam an macross.

they should add transformers....but probably won't happen.