ANOTHER BIG MOVE FOR THIS BAY SHIT - "GAMEBREAKERZ-TEXIKALI" PAID IN FULL/KOCH ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
ANOTHER BIG MOVE FOR THIS BAY SHIT - "GAMEBREAKERZ-TEXIKALI" PAID IN FULL/KOCH ENT.

Alot of us are standing behind E-40 and hoping he does well so this Bay Area shit can get what its had coming for quite sometime. Along with E-40 we stand behind the likes of Keak Da Sneak, The Federation, San Quinn, Mistah F.A.B., The Team, The Frontline & more as well...because they are easily the frontrunners in this bay movement. It takes "one" to kick the damn door open so we can all get our shine...so the support is needed from fans, artists, radio, t.v., magazines and more.

We too have been putting in our work and have since inked with KOCH as well. This is a HUGE opportunity to get our music to even bigger masses with the support of a major company such as KOCH. Most of you know, I am from San Jose, CA (SOUTHBAY AREA) & although many have their own views of my area we are STILL part of the Bay and heavy contributors to this Bay Movement. I am flat out coming to yall (the bay) and asking you to stand behind yet another Bay Area Artist who is also trying to bring the light back not only to the Southbay but the Bay Area in its entirety. Texas is running the game right now, I am pretty sure we can all agree with that. If you notice the album is called TEXIKALI. Gemini is from Dallas & Fade is from San Antonio. With the Bay standing behind us and Texas as well....this has the potential to do very big things; but not without your help...I'll be honest - I'd be lying if I said we didn't need it.

We're scheduled to drop on APRIL 4th this year with MAJOR PROMOTION and a TOUR. We'll have a couple of vans wrapped driving thru the bay and texas areas as well as everywhere inbetween. Our single "WE CAN ROLL" feat. Gemini, Myself & J. Gui (Hook Vocalist) is scheduled to hit 15 markets off top to start which is nice. We've already started booking a STUPID amount of pre-orders. It's imparative that we get the Bays support on this, the album is dope front to back. You can hear the single plus another track off the album here: www.myspace.com/playarae

Production on the album is handled by Vince V. (for the majority) along with S.B. out of Oklahoma City, Remy out of San Francisco did a joint, Trendsettaz, Fade, Wikit J & Peter Parker. It's solid as fuck I'm telling you. There is a total of 12 tracks on this plus 2 bonus tracks featuring C.G. & Smigg Dirtee. And also there is a short dvd included of the making of the album and a video for one of Fade's tracks we shot in San Antonio. I can't stress enough how hard we worked on this. When this drops APRIL 4th, please hit your local store wherever you buy your music and pick this up. Also, the single should be hitting radio in March...when that happens we'll need alot of requests. We're also hitting Pocos Pero Locos, they loved the single alot. I will let you know when to start requesting aight.

If you feel anything that was said and want to help anyway possible, email me: [email protected] or you can also place that image uptop on your sites (personal, myspace whatever), signatures anything to keep the word going. Here is the link to use: http://www.dugoutent.com/gbpromo1.jpg

Like I said, if you have any questions feel free to email me direct or you can get at [email protected]

Thanks in advance, even if you just read this to read it.

www.playarae.com

Feb 21, 2006
BAY AREA STAND UP AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOUR HOMETEAM AS THE BAY CONTINUES TO KEEP PUTTING IT IN THE INDUSTRY'S FACE THIS YEAR.

ALSO SHOWS COMING UP FOR SOUTHBAY ARTIST PLAYA RAE:

APRIL 1ST - LOS BANOS, CA. W/MR.KEE, S.O.F., BLAC, MSB & MORE
MAY 5TH - PHOENIX, AZ W/CRNLIVE RADIO
MAY 6TH - WAITING ON DETAILS. WILL BE IN EITHER TEXAS OR NEW MEXICO.
MAY 13TH - LOUISVILLE, KY LATIN COMEDY SHOW PERFORMANCE.

MORE BOOKING SOON: WWW.PLAYARAE.COM
FOR BOOKING CONTACT JOE RICO HERE: [email protected] or (408)569-5980

Feb 21, 2006
TRACKLISTING:

1.) LIVE FOR TODAY - (GROUP) - PRODUCED BY: VINCE V.
2.) CAN'T LEAVE RAP ALONE - (GROUP) - PRODUCED BY: FADE DOGG & MIKE DUECE
3.) WE CAN ROLL - (PLAYA RAE, GEMINI & J. GUI) - PRODUCED BY: VINCE V.
4.) ALL MY LIFE - (GROUP) - PRODUCED BY: VINCE V.
5.) ADDICTED 2 THE GAME - (PLAYA RAE SOLO) - PRODUCED BY: REMY
6.) GET READY - (PLAYA RAE & C.G.) - PRODUCED BY: VINCE V.
7.) GAMEBREAKERZ - (GROUP) - PRODUCED BY: TRENDSETTERZ
8.) WHAT UP - (FADE DOGG & DRAMACYDE) - PRODUCED BY: FADE DOGG
9.) WE MAKE IT LOOK EASY - (GROUP) - PRODUCED BY: VINCE V.
10.) 16 LINES - (FADE DOGG SOLO) - PRODUCED BY: WIKIT J
11.) LIKE A PLAYA - (PLAYA RAE SOLO) - PRODUCED BY: S.B. THE GRINDAHOLIK
12.) MY EYES ARE OPEN - (GROUP) - PRODUCED BY: Q-TONES

BONUS TRACKS
13.) SATURDAY (PLAYA RAE SOLO) - PRODUCED BY: PETER PARKER
14.) WE CAN ROLL REMIX (PLAYA RAE, GEMINI, C.G., SMIGG DIRTEE & J.GUI) - PRODUCED BY: VINCE V.

ENHANCED CD:
THE MAKING OF GAMEBREAKERZ
16 LINES MUSIC VIDEO