Another Bay Artist Signs to Universal! Infamous MC aka C-Keys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Congratz to my boi from Oakland who just signed a deal with Universal!

Infamous MC aka C.Keys!
If you never heard of him don't trip you will.................

They got they eyes on the Bay ya'll.............

Soldier Hard........................OUT!

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah I did, I told you that I got a dude featured on I'm Thru Wid it REMIX! Well this is the dude! Ooh Remember that show we do in January 2004, his brother came to the show with me named Mobah? Well thats the dude, He signed to Universal two days ago.........He bout to drop a Single then an album

Well I talked to him and He's gonna do a show in the town soon! Let me know If you down to go, cause we gonna be able to do "I'm Thru Wid It REMIX" all three of us! Also he wanted me to get back to him and let him know how many VIP passes I need! So let me know if you down to do that track!

Fools may have never heard of this cat, but they will in time!

Soldier Hard...........................OUT!

Feb 9, 2004
yupyup.. watch the big print fellas...it ain't even small print you gotta watch anymore..read DMX interview. Fuck it lets go back... read the Tribe Called Quest interview back in the 90's. Bay Area cats wanna shine and we deserve it..but cats need not just hop on any deal that comes they way. Get what you deserve fellas..

Dec 17, 2003
IS THERE ANY ALBUMS, COMPS , PROJECTS OUT WITH DUDE ON THEM!
LET A PLAYA KNOW!

ALSO LOOK FOR THAT NEW YOUNG PLAYA IN THE GAME! OUT THE 707 TO 415 TO 408 TO 713 TO 214

ANTE-UP WITH HIS DEBUT ALBUM: " WHY WOULD I LIE "
feat: THE SMASH HIT " WHY WOULD I LIE " w/BABY BASH
ALSO:
SIK ( WE SICK ) w/ MR. KEE & DON CISCO
PLUS: J.T. THE BIGGA FIGGA, LATIN BOSSES, plus more!.....
DROP'IN APRIL 2004 NEPHEW!....
on G- MUSIC SOUTH / WEST TAKE OVER THE LATIN RAP GAME! YA-DA-DA-MEAN
YOU CAN PICK IT UP @ ALL: F.Y.E. / WHEREHOUSE / MEDIA PLYA plus more!...
DISTRIBUTED by: RnD DISTRIBUTION DRITY SOUTH / WEST COAST HOUSTON TEXAS.

Jun 9, 2002
doesnt sound like a typical universal move man. signing someone most bay cats dont even know of versus somebody that is moving constant units indepednently in the bay. that has a following and a track record