Anotha Question: Just cuz I'm curious

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
Whether or not you're an artist or in the music scene or business, what do you feel is more important- the art of music or makin allotta money.

I'm not on some judgement shit wit this question, I'm just curious because it'z hard to tell what people appreciate sometime.

And Pleeeeeeaaaasssseeeee don't don't say both. Not sayin it'z not possible but I was wonderin if ya'll wanted to share which one you would choose if you could choose JUST ONE.

I would do music for free cuz I love it...plus I'mma get money regardless

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I just make my shit and who ever likes it likes it...i could care less about ballin my shit but i make money. All the tracks i have ever done that i hated and got lazy on people have loved them and some tracks i spent weeks on and put allot of heart into people have hated so i dont know if that means much really. Overall for me making music comes first then money.

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
swoop187 said:
Overall for me making music comes first then money.
Appreciate it.

I can't lie homie, without that feedbacc and constructive critism I've gotten thru the yearz I probably would've never gotten serious wit this shit. One of the thingz I enjoy the most iz playin a song for a man that'z really been thru the trenchez out here and have him really admire what I do and the way I do it. And then to have somebody from a totally opposite and more sheltered baccground appreciate my shit to the point that they feel like they know me from hearin the shit.

Takin 1,000 lil thoughtz and bringin them shitz to life.

I really really really doez this shit.

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
You're right...money makez alotta thingz easier

There'z no denyin that there is truth in that...

One thing I will say tho..no offense...but real art is the finshed product (thru expression) of the journey it took to make that art, and the message that comez from it

Simple journey...simple song

But it's just entertainment to most people which is fine to

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IT'S THE ART OF THE SHIT. CAUSE YOU CAN BE BROKE TOMORROW. I'LL BE LOCCED UP POUNDIN' ON MY BUNK OR CELL WALL AND HAVE SOMEBODY APPRECIATE THE SHIT FOR WHAT IT IS.