Anonimous aka Tha Loco - What In the world is up with this guy??? 2 Double-CDs in..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
14 months!

I got it a few days ago (for $10 by the way, that's fuckin ridiculous 33 excellent cuts for $10) and have been soaking it since and I've got to say, once again I'm extremely impressed with this guy. What I don't understand is how the man is able to essentially release 4 albums in almost 1 calendar year, and then push them for cheap.

If you don't have the album you gotta pick it up, it's basically similar to the last album in that the first disc is happier, rapping about girls and stuff and the 2nd album is harder beats, rapping about gangbanging. Both sides, just like the last album, heavily use voice samples sped up real fast to create a high pitched sound, and Tha Loco just might be the best rapper in the Northwest at lacing the chorus. The guy just breaks into a more sing style for the chorus just effortlessly.

If you like NW rap music this album has got to be in your collection it's hot.

Apr 25, 2002
I don't even know what my favorite song is right now b/c I'm finding it very hard to differentiate a lot of them b/c a lot of the cuts are similar which is not an insult at all, don't fuck around with a hot style if you got it.

Obviously I love "Funny To Me" that's hot shit that deserves to be on Kube, like D-Sane said it's got the perfect sound.

Other ones I really like are:
Keep It Poppin
U Gone See

Apr 25, 2002
Young E.A.S.T said:
damn where has this cat been, he's from the town..........i'm a have to check this out............
Yeah I know what you mean, a white dude from Federal Way who 14 months ago, I had never even heard of. And he goes and drops 2 double-cds in a year, he's one of the best rap acts in the Northwest without a doubt, his flows his hooks, his beats all excellent.

You can pick up the new album at Platinum Records which is at about 12th & Pine right near Broadway, they have a couple copies left. You can also pick up his year old album at a number of record stores in the area, if you're from the CD you should check out the shop at 18th & Yesler, they've got it there, just ask for Tha LOCO. Check him out he is for real

But I do know what you mean for an intense NW rap fan like me who is always on top of the stuff, he came out of nowhere last year.