ANNYONE HEAR ABOUT THE TECH-DEBRAH BEEF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2003
us.news2.yimg.com
for those that don't know debrah is the hair dresser on the tech n9ne absolute power dvd on the "anghellic art" section, she was pissed when she saw the video and how they played psycho bitch when they showed her, i heard this from my friend [email protected] and he said that she is a rapper and she has a song called " got your psycho bitch" i don't know if its true its just what i was told man

Oct 6, 2002
For real this has to be ajoke!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone offended by that song must think that about themselves and she seems pretty cool so I doubt she ever said that. LMAO

Aug 5, 2002
obviously the person who posted this must have managed to survive an abortion

because he loves to post my name or email all over the place

Oct 6, 2002
Back to the point of this thread, damn does it ever stop? Why the hell would Debra care about a damn song? All she did was fix his hair for some pics and the video. Now if she were looking to make a name for herself in the rap game then maybe she made up some bullshit beef just to make a beef song and get idiots out there to buy her cd to hear the song about Tech and God knows people do dumb shit like that all the time. Doesnt really seem her style !!!! For real I heard she was cool and I never heard one bad word about her after the pics or video.

Status
Not open for further replies.