ANIMALS AND DREAMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.thechill.com
Yea my dog when I lived in my parents house had dreams all the time. She would be laid out, shaken, growling, half-barking...sometimes she was probably having nightmares cause when I'd wake her up she'd look all scared but happy that I woke her up...LOL....

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
For sure, my pit, Motas is a big dreamer. Sometimes he lets a soft bark out or will be chasing something b/c his feet move like he is running. Once he even howled :eek: !

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Shea: It might help if U can write down the dream right after U have them. Simple notes will do. Try to see if there are patterns, or anything like that. It could help get rid of the dreams and also to deal w/ the negativity.

:H: I don't like to see grown men cry, so MOTAS will not be coming over to play. Tell Guido his master is a tard. :dead:

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
:H: PLEASE, LOL, no really stop, that's too funny. Your dog might be big, but U know what they say, the bigger... the harder they fall.

HIS NAME IS MOTAS!!! Poor Guido, to be blessed w/ such a name and owner. :confused:

P.S. MOTAS has a fondness for kittykatt :dead:

LOL!!