Animal Storys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
My kitten/cat was just sittin on me while i surfin the net and stuff. Well shes only a few months old and is still learnin shit first hand...the cat is hella funny. I just happen to get this brilliant idea to find a picture of a cat on google that looked idenical to the one i had on my lap, it looked straight at it then got up and stood right by my keyboard and just stared at it. a few seconds past and i decided to meow and that cat darted out the door LOOL

Go ahead and share some cool storys you guys have about your pets. :cool:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
cats are weird.

i was staying at my cousins house and i went to take a shower in the morning..

and the cat was in the bathtub washing itself
like the bath drain was leaking and it was under it and patting itself on the head and shit

funny thing is the cat turned its head and looked at me like damn nigga, little privacy?

so i just gave it some time and took my shower in 10 minutes.

Nov 1, 2004
fuck aint nobody trying to hear about your pre-sex escapades with your cats... you can read in between the lines that's where its going. sleep it off before you rape the damn thing.

Feb 23, 2006
when i had a house cat.....i use to take the cap of off sharpies and put the sharpie by its nose for it to smell it.............cat would try and attack it out my hands because of the strong smell...Shit was always funny...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I have a cat who will open my newport pack and take out ciggies and eat them. I have another cat who eats black and mild and blunt wrappers, the plastic off cds, and ANYTHING with adhesive on it, like tape or stickers.

Aug 11, 2004
fuck cats i got a pomeranian..... this dog is mainy....hahah foreal though shell get in a little pit stance and start barking at anyone she dont know or dont trust or any other dogs and as soon as they get near her she turns around runs and starts whining shit is funny as hell....

Jun 23, 2003
I colored a cat with highlighters.

The cat got all sad like it knew it was covered in fuckin markers.

We still showed it mad love cause the cat was part of our crew.

We also stuck the cat in a autographed football cube, after we sealed it up we blew hits of crank on it. Pretty mean I guess, but that cat was seriously down with us and it came to the room when it smelt us blowin meth.

Mar 16, 2007
ONE TIME ME AND MY UNCLE WENT UP TO DAT THEER CLIFF AND EACH TOOK A PICK OF THE SEXIEST SHEEP ON HIS THEER FARM AND OOOOOH BOY LET ME TELL YOU SOMTHIN, THEM THERE SHEEP SHERRR COULD BACK THAT THING UP. YEE HAA

Jan 27, 2006
this dealer had a blind cat called snarf and he'd smoke a phat bong and cup his hands round the cats face and blow all the smoke its face.. that she was funny

i remember putting a hamster in a toilet tube and hot boxed it wid bong smoke then this boy blew the hamster out the tube like a blow dart and smoke come out behind it.. that was hella funny

o ya this other time me and some crack head were scaring a dog and it pissed himself on my mates coach