ANGHELLIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
i heard somewhere that the 3 new songs were gonna be devil boy, breathe, and real sex......dunno where i heard it at tho.......

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i was wonderin the same damn thing...."what the fuck is "real sex"?"......yall are like the fuckin weather man........giv'n false info all the damn time........lol j/k

dont kick me out............

out!!!

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
techn9nehq said:
Tell them that it will have 3 new songs too.......Devil Boy, F.T.I., and the new classic BREATHE! (the songs being removed from the original are PR 2K1, This Life, Here I Come)

Nick
good choice...this life, while good, are probably a couple of the worst cuts on the track and we've all heard pr2k only about 2,00,307,353,278 times even before Anghellic came out

if devil boy and breathe are as good as you guys are making them out to be Anghellic could go from an incredible and personal top 10 album to a certified hip-hop classic

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
That had to be the hardest decision ever....you know you got a good album when you lose some good songs when you take 3 off. While Planet Rock is 24 years old.....haha.....it is still a classic. This Life was one of my favorite tracks.....but with Nitty on it.....that had to be an easy decision to take off. weather Tech still has love for Nitty or not....having a track with him on it wouldnt be good.

Nick

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

is the album..........(whole album) re-produced..........i know that 5150 did some shit on it........but what about the other songs......i mean cause GOD COMPLEX........

....."tech n9ne and don juan, best motha fuckin rapper, best motha fuckin producer globaly internationally....wherever"......

i dont think tech wants that does he???

out!!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
good question.....but i dont think there are any new beats except for the ones used on Breathe, FTI, Devil Boy.....which were done by 5150 and Ronnz i think.....I'm not even gonna speculate which ones were done by who, because I cant remember.

Nick

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

heat told me last night that 5150 did Breathe and devil boy........and ronnz did FTI........so.......????

but i heard that BREATHE is like the next "questions"....(a classic)!!!

out!!