Angel - In My Dream

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
myspace rapper/singer/musician has to be the most talked about occupation during career day in our skools now-a-days...put a mic in front of a person and they instantly become credible in their eyes

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Well, its gotta be better than that sexting song. Ha. You still got those tech mixes you and bigg d did back in the days? I think you guys did them together, maybe not though? I used to have them on CD but I don't anymore and I want them again. The Big Bad Wolf one for sure... that was you guys who did that right? Or am I mistaken?

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
check out the link and tell me what you think
man i just erased every fuckin track on my hardroive and only bump this shit....fuck al that other shit...man this shit hits harder then a fat bitch fallin down...dayum....only $500 for the verse...man you should charge more, but im startin up a compilation and ima get wit you....

THIS IS SOME NEXT LEVEL SHIT THAT WILL BRING THE WEST BACK....FUCK ALL THESE WEAK ASS CALI RAPPERS THAT AINT GOT SHIT ON A REAL PLAYA LIKE THIS CAT RIGHT HUUUUR....RIGHT HURRRR....RIGHT HURRRR...

CBO...KILLA TAY....A-WAX....MAN THEY SOME STRAIGHT SQUARES COMPARED TO THIS CAT....DAAAAAYYYYUUUUM....GANGSTAIZZZM AT ITS FOOOOINEST....

I DOWNLOADED THE SHIT TWICE ITS SO HARD....