Andy Pelloth / Young Phonk is a fraud!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
I did a deal with this cat for a Ghetto Kaos CD sealed for Black Mophia Clan + $50.

I sent it to him and he said when he gets it he'll send the BMC and the cash.

He sent me the CD and said that he'd Paypal me the $50 later.

He also set up another deal to do another sealed Ghetto Kaos for a Victims of Society CD. I sent it to him and he claimed he never got it. No big deal so I sent him another. I sent them both Global Priority Mail and I've NEVER had even ONE come up missing much less TWO. I figured that the VOS CD was rare enough that I wouldn't mind sending out an extra in case the first GK got lost.

Now he's telling me that he never got both (I'm sure...) and he ain't going to pay me the $50 he owes me because that Ghetto Kaos is only worth $30!

Back when we did the deal the GK was still selling on Ebay for $100-200. He also tried telling me that the cover of the GK was all messed up so I was fraudulent for not telling him. And the CD was SEALED!

After checking out my Outlook I noticed he had the same address as a cat I on Ebay last year who bought 3 CDs from me but flaked out.

Bottom line - DON'T DEAL WITH THIS BITCH ASS FRAUD.

Email: [email protected]