Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
probably not gonna get patched.they changed the system where a feature in the account is needed for it to work. and non verizon users can't add the feature for obvious reasons.

Apr 5, 2004
Apr 5, 2004
tad bit butt hurt? I get it for free regardless on my employee line with the sunday and thursday night games not just red zone so lick your moms butt.
yea i been getting those too, i was watchin sunday night games, watchin the nfl channel whenever i want etc, i got alot more then just redzone, i was just sayin redzone off top i love that shyt. NIKA! I WUS JUST SAYIN, N-E WAYS WANABE MOBSta . FUCK UR DROID, MY EVO SHYTS ON YOU. fuck DROID MOB. ITS 4GM oN MINe! 4'S UP 4G DROID MAFIA YA bitch!

4GMafia.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
yea i been getting those too, i was watchin sunday night games, watchin the nfl channel whenever i want etc, i got alot more then just redzone, i was just sayin redzone off top i love that shyt. NIKA! I WUS JUST SAYIN, N-E WAYS WANABE MOBSta . FUCK UR DROID, MY EVO SHYTS ON YOU. fuck DROID MOB. ITS 4GM oN MINe! 4'S UP 4G DROID MAFIA YA bitch!

4GMafia.
this is droid mob blood so don't let the door hit you where your mans wood split you.