Andre Ward Fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
First time I seen Ward fight, he aight, leans/lunges in way too deep in his punches meaning he's not a good defensive fighter, just my opinion....Hope he blows up tho.

Apr 1, 2002
Croccefixio said:
yeah he got some work to do
Naw, he has A LOT of work to do. He almost got knocked out in the first round!!! He has the potential to become champ but he does have a lot of work to do, I saw many opportunities he passed up when dude was puttin his arms down, he could of knocked him out...

Apr 25, 2002
yeah dude has skills though he fights hella similar to mayweather but thats hard to do weighing around 160 but he'll learn how to change over from amature style to pro style with time....

Sep 27, 2004
Mean Mugg said:
Naw, he has A LOT of work to do. He almost got knocked out in the first round!!! He has the potential to become champ but he does have a lot of work to do, I saw many opportunities he passed up when dude was puttin his arms down, he could of knocked him out...
This fight was on like two weeks ago. Andre Ward said after the fight he wasn't trying to knock the guy out because he was too tough. The plan was to strategicaly dismantle him and win on points which he did. He did get stung in the first round but he recovered nicely. I thought he fought well against a more experienced pro and his future looks bright.

Jan 9, 2004
He got a lot of work to do. The other guy was like 8-0 I think, with tougher competition Ward would have gotten laid out. I noticed the other guy had stumpy arms, just like Wayne McCullogh, the guy who fought in the main event. If Wayne would have been in with Ward, he would have fucked him up. But Ward is 2-0 and is undefeated so you can only wish him the best.