Andre Nicktina's Conversations With A Devil is one of the best Bay Area rap records ever.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
I’ll check it out. I don’t remember it.

But would you really put it over

Mac mall
Celly cel
Spice 1
E40
Mac dre
Richie rich
Rbl posse
Young lay
Ray luv
Dru down ?

The bay is too deep to make such claims without some more explanation

Apr 25, 2002
All good albums but the one that never seems to get it’s due is Raven in my Eyes. The production on that album is outstanding and it still had the raw Dre Dog rhymes. It was the first Nick Peace album but I know Black Diamond also got some production credits. I always wondered what happened to him, he disappeared after that album.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
All good albums but the one that never seems to get it’s due is Raven in my Eyes. The production on that album is outstanding and it still had the raw Dre Dog rhymes. It was the first Nick Peace album but I know Black Diamond also got some production credits. I always wondered what happened to him, he disappeared after that album.
There's another Nick Peace album that he produced in 1998 as well that no one seems to talk album called "Ransom Note" by African Identity. I have 2 rips of it but both are pretty low quality. Still interesting to hear. Nick Peace was dope as hell

Apr 25, 2002
There's another Nick Peace album that he produced in 1998 as well that no one seems to talk album called "Ransom Note" by African Identity. I have 2 rips of it but both are pretty low quality. Still interesting to hear. Nick Peace was dope as hell
Yea Nick Peace continued to work with Nickatina for several years after. It was Black Diamond who I didn’t hear much from after that album.

Props: infinity