And...more!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
& to keep it 100, most gangsters I know that aint northern or southern mexicans call any mexican banger essays. I aint EVER heard a black or white person who aint 'tryin to be down, aye' refer to northern mexicans as 'homeboys', it's "the essays" straight up.

it dont matter what side you choose.
This.

And to me, like Shea said, red or blue makes no difference. They are just people and if you arent in that lifestyle, scrap should not be in your vocab. No ifs, and, or buts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
this bitch is making these threads in every forum & not responding to anything anybody says to her. ban the spam whore!!

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
"MS. KAT" IS REALLY A GUY... TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO CHECK OUT HIS SHIT BY PRETENDING TO BE A BROAD...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
It's these 'dont knows' homie... muh fuckers dont know, they only copycat, so they start to ride these trends.

sorry breh, it's a coat tail thing... real muh fuckers aint calling southsiders SCRAPS... we call scraps, scraps... dirty stick-n-move 15 deep, types... a southsider to anyone outside the northern mexican car, is exactly that, a SOUTHSIDER. they are the same as you northern cats in our eyes, just a different color of clothes & style.
this here.... respect. my og homie taught me always respect your enemy