An Example Of The Old Flows Board

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
i remeber that shit when i had another username on this shit but i forgot my password and i didnt remember my e-mail password either so i had to sign up wit this name
but anywayz, the homeboy Kreace came sick wit it too
but he posted on illstylez
R.I.P. Kreace

Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
BIG CHORIZO said:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=59177

That's when shit was hard. I like where Fatal and Curt were going back and forth towards the beginning. Classic shit.

Damn chorizo , calm down on your super dick rideing jock mode, Fuck how many times do u have to put dude's name in ur mouth? That also goes for defcon your bed buddy that agrees wit everything u sayz!

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
shut the fuck up bitch, ur alwayz talkin shit on how "u thrive off collecting minutes off you pittiful soul, every time you post on one of my threads! Your just one of my few victims." i swear u talk like a fuckin 12yr old and then sayin that ur flowz r so street raw but in reality they r STRAIGHT GARBAGE

Feb 28, 2005
Yo that shit was pretty tight nigga. -TiM C-, FATAL NYGHTMARE, CURT B, MrDontGIVEaFUCK, and SAM SAVAGE were my favorites. Too bad the board aint like that anymore when nigas would actually spit rhymes and get those threads crackin.