an aussie track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
that is my album of the year.cant remember the last time i listened to an album as much as i have flying colours

was going to make a thread about the album when i got it but didnt want to hear all the ignorant posters on here talk shit cause they are white and from AUS

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
bliss is american though, eso and the dj are aussie.

we got a few good hip hop artists down here, its getting better...
Hell yeah,off the top of my head some of my favs are

Art of war
Lyrical commision
Hilltop hoods
Def wish cast
Phrase
Drapht

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
don't care for aussie hip-hop the accent doesn't do shit for me tho Lyrical Commission are the better from what's being listed

there's a lot more that haven't got the exposure that have a lot more appeal than the mentioned especially in Melbourne that I know of personally through close people...

IMO the DJ Scene down here is better than the hip-hop in general

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
nawh and i'm good on that tip...

not somewhere i'd like to settle down in terms of livability/lifestyle though I dig the retail and a lot of the custom car joint's you dude's have acquired

my girl's extended fam is situated up there though

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
again not to sound too ignorant just going by from what I've heard off alot of people and business partners of mine

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
yeah heard of them through other links...

i'm a modern lowrider/custom car head soo i'm pretty much up on a lot of the firms around there

and

cosign on the GC

went up for a getaway last holidays for a week & 1/2 and it was dope... particularly in the broadbeach strip which IMO shat on Surfers Paradise in terms of nightlife and atmosphere in general

this is where we stayed which was right on the strip which was perfect for what we paid

http://www.capricornia.com.au/_img/photo/broadbeach_map.jpg