AMPICHINO'S NEW CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Word Ampichino Good looking on the response bro. When you coming to Minneapolis???? We fuck with the MOB tough out this way, lit's just like KC, ask Rich... You got a gang of fans out here

Aug 8, 2009
mysery was and still is one of the dopest albums ive ever heard.... this rap game getting washed up with too much fake shit but all the ill work like you do floats to the top and stands above!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaadaaaaiimeannnn!

THis shit right here nigga! This shit right here nigga! I aint heard no other albums sampling katt williams keep it real Amp i buy your albums they fucking slap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
@reckless I think bannon did that beat that was one of Jacka's beats.. @ milk we got to finish it, Rich was in a car accident and it set him back about 6 months.. @ Gemini yep me and Tay still gonna do it, I was real busy but I am finished and I'm ready to start.. That's gonna b some dope ass shit because Tay so lyrical u gotta b ready for him... Yuk mouth and Killa Tay is two of my most favorite artist of all times... It's really a honor to b mentioned in the same breath as Tay let alone do a album with him..
thanx homie! bout to try to get ahold of him

May 8, 2006
Akron, Ohio
WWW.Ampichino.com
And I really appreciate the feedback and the love, that's what keep me doing this music shit. If it wasn't for real people who appreciate real music I don't think I would b still doing it because I made way more money in my other occupation..... Lol naw for real tho thanks...