AMPICHINO on Last.fm on XBOX360

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2008
Theres so many amp posts up now (good! hes one of only a handful i get excited about hearing from) but i assume most of you have access to an xbox360. they have a free program called last.fm where you can hear artists and ones that it considers similar. the cool thing is when the music is playing you get pics of the artists on slideshow (u should type in 'dubee' and c that theres an american indian band under that name that sounds hella good too- its cool to hear that flute music when theres a pic of dubee reppin dres RIP shirt)

Anyway, you can write a bio on the artist that anybody can see who uses last.fm on computer or thru xbox, then read about the artist and mark songs as favorites or ones you want to throw away. I wrote the AMP bio on last.fm but i couldnt put up pics b/c you have to "own" or have digital rights 2 them. So AMP, put up some official pics and maybe update your bio, i know a lot of people have been seeing it. let them know youre not a CA rapper even though you are regime and jacka connected