Ampichino Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2006
Akron, Ohio
WWW.Ampichino.com
If they aint proben Young Jeezy Gucci Mane Rick Ross and niggas like that, then I aint to much worried about them muthafuckas looken at us. But shit who know's they prabaly do be, but they see the life we liven right now and the shit we do for the community and what can they really do. And @ hexdub, dam u remember that verse,alot of people liked that verse. but i really did not like it that much because i had to freestyle that shit because they session was over in like 7 minutes and i could'nt write.Thats what made Yuk be like nigga fuck that nigga you in my group nigga lets get money. As a matter of fact im going to holla at Yuk to do a album with him,shit its well over due.

Nov 18, 2003
As a matter of fact im going to holla at Yuk to do a album with him,shit its well over due.
I cant wait for that shit

Good looking family I appreciate it. i tried to make it compete with anybody shit thats dropping.Cause I thought Jay Z M&M and Dr. Dre and them niggas was gonna drop in this fourth qt. So I just wanted my shit to compete with the best of them..
its mos def one of the best albums I have heard this year and I've heard alot of em

whats up with this Dark Night album tho?

May 8, 2006
Akron, Ohio
WWW.Ampichino.com
The dark night is a mixtape,but with all original beats. It slap all the way thru too.I put it out at the same time as Mysery to give niggas extra shit cause i think niggas be getting short changed when they be buying albums. So i wanna just put alot of shit out and just see what stick to the wall. I got about 7 prodjects im ready to drop. But its all thunder tho...The only beat that aint original is swang and thats old it got my boy Nate the Nut on there and he locked up doing a 20 year did. So anything i got on him ima drop it.

Apr 25, 2002
Speaking of NATE DA NUT. He was in the credits for UGA 2 but I don't know if I remember him being a rapper/singer. What is his thang? 20 year bid? It's all bad.

May 8, 2006
Akron, Ohio
WWW.Ampichino.com
Yeah Nate The Nut was on UGA2 he was on 2 songs.Regime mob and one other one.He was on Godzilla too, Go hard.And he just about been on all my prodjects.He was on that Devilz Rejectz 36 Zips.And Pretty Black (r.i.p.) we got a gang of shit.Hopefully it will see the day of light.The dark night is on I tunes, I am pressing up right now but if u can cop it off of there.