AMP & JACKA DR3 AMERICAN HORROR STORY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
It's taking a long time to drop but I'm hoping it's just to make sure the quality lives up to their prior albums. Prolly gonna be the last good posthumous release from Jacka. Kind of feels like an end of an era since their type of music isn't that popular anymore even in the local scene.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
It's taking a long time to drop but I'm hoping it's just to make sure the quality lives up to their prior albums. Prolly gonna be the last good posthumous release from Jacka. Kind of feels like an end of an era since their type of music isn't that popular anymore even in the local scene.
What is popular nowadays? As I get older I seem to fall behind on what folks are into. Personally all the older shit never gets played out for me, it just seems like good shit to slap is harder to come by now.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Agreed. Definitely the end of an era, Rydah is the only mob figga I still check for music. Jackas music is nostalgic he's still the dopest rapper IMO. My opinion a lil biased tho I've been slappin his music since the first mob figga album.

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
What is popular nowadays? As I get older I seem to fall behind on what folks are into. Personally all the older shit never gets played out for me, it just seems like good shit to slap is harder to come by now.
What's popular nowadays is homosexual mumble rap over trap drill beats. Basically the future children are all gonna grow up to be a bunch of lil faggots.