amerie's new album touch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2005
y'all should pick that shit up it's off the richter mayne! she step up her music game! i think it's the best r n b albums of the year! plus she fine as all hell too! half black & asian (korean)! boy the best of both worlds! LOL. but for real y'all should peep it out if y'all like music!

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
stingy said:
plus she fine as all hell too! half black & asian (korean)! boy the best of both worlds!!
yeah she is fine. I was thinkin she must have some asian in her ever since i saw that one thing video

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
I just got that album and I can listen to everysong on the album without fowarding. Too bad they aren't really promoting here like they should. People don't know her album is even out. I didn't see no ads or nothing. Just happened to hear them play it in the store and I asked about it. Good album though.

Feb 13, 2005
damn like that man y'all are trippin if y'all think it is terrible or sucks! i think baby fine & talented, as keak says that's my word? lol. the album is fire pimpin', fiyah! as nelly says hot shit! LOL. i like the first album but i like this one better if i had to choose between the two. peace in the middle east

Apr 1, 2002
stingy said:
damn like that man y'all are trippin if y'all think it is terrible or sucks! i think baby fine & talented, as keak says that's my word? lol. the album is fire pimpin', fiyah! as nelly says hot shit! LOL. i like the first album but i like this one better if i had to choose between the two. peace in the middle east
Different strokes for different folks. Btw, Leanne Tweeden is FIYAH!!!

Apr 26, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
This album was terrible, she sound like a high pitched J-Lo. Remind me to never let you guys recommend any music.

So true...I thought it was J-Lo at first too, but damn even J Lo dont sound that foul.

Judging offa her single thats on the radio right now...this girl cant sing for shit, she sounds like shit...I wouldnt even waste my time rippin this album.

Apr 26, 2002
ay pimpin hoggin doggin what the heimleck manever LOL.[/QUOTE]

Huh? FYI: Rippin an album=burning an album...ya dig?

I can see now why you jockin this wack ass album

Feb 13, 2005
Huh? FYI: Rippin an album=burning an album...ya dig?
LOL. DUDE I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BRO COME ON NOW BRO? AIN'T NOBODY FUCKING STUPID HERE BRO! EVEN IF I DIDN'T KNOW NO REASON TO TELL SOMEBODY THEY STUPID OR WHATEVER U TRYING TO SAY. JUST CUZ U MIGHT BE USED TO STUPID SHIT ALL THE TIME (ASSUMPTION, SEE?) DON'T MEAN EVERYBODY IS SO BEFORE U SAY SOMETHING MAKE SURE WHAT U THINK IS CORRECT, U DIDN'T GET WHAT THE HEIMLECK MANEUVER I WAS SAYING OBVIOUSLY! GO MAKE A BETTER ALBUM THEN AMERIE THEN WHAT U SAY I MIGHT LISTEN!