AMERICAS MOST WANTED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
put him on blast you say? ok lets compare real quick. i posted up this thread and maybe bout 19 ppl read it. america's most wanted broadcasted it on national television and millions of viewers saw it. now compare the 19 or so that read about it on this forum to the millions that saw it on there television. which one really put em on blast.
im not sayin dude aint already put out der cuz he iz, u juz posting it givez it more exposure out der for dude.. and u say 19 people? na homez go look at the board it says 22 posts but 339 viewz. dont rilly matter juz sayin thoe

Mar 19, 2006
is that fool rockin a yamika?...lmfao @ the jewish buster
lmfao @ the siccness own personal fashion police. first the homeboy from mental illness was too fat and now he's citiquing another man's hair. like OMG he would look much better if he had some highlights and a cute bow on it.

Mar 19, 2006
im not sayin dude aint already put out der cuz he iz, u juz posting it givez it more exposure out der for dude.. and u say 19 people? na homez go look at the board it says 22 posts but 339 viewz. dont rilly matter juz sayin thoe
whatevers you say homie. 339 views compared to millions. i highly doubt that it's a factor.

Mar 19, 2006
says the guy with another mans picture in his sig.
so you're calling me gay, when you're on here campaigning for the save ese slicc ricc foundation. we will not stop till ese slicc ricc is left alone and isn't picked on anymore.... and yes fag boy he's on my sig cause the rocker was exposed. not cause i thought his hair was cute like you probly do. ohhh ese slicc ricc holmes, rock is cool duuude. don't let them bring you down.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
he's on my sig cause the rocker was exposed.
AGAINST THE ADVICE OF VARIOUS FOLKS ON THE SICCNESS, ILL WAIT TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN SHITHEAD LITTLE BITCH... SO THINK ABOUT HOW YOURE GONNA REACT WHEN YOU FIND OUT YOUVE BEEN HOLDING ON TO A DREAM THAT AINT GONNA COME TRUE, YOU DUMB FUCKIN TRUCK...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I GUESS YOUR COLORBLIND FAGGOT, CAUSE IT DONT LOOK NOTHING LIKE RED AND IF IT WAS RED...I'D BE THROWING IT UP WITH PRIDE CAUSE THATS WHAT MY HOOD RAG WOULD BE BUT SINCE IT AINT, NOTHING BUT ORANGE ON MINES PUTO...WE DO HAVE SURENO HOODS WITH RED RAGS, SO DEAL WITH IT...IT AINT NO BIG DEAL TO SEE SURENOS IN RED WITH ANGEL GEAR...WE DONT TRIP OFF COLORS, WE TRIP ON WHERE YOU FROM!!! AND WHAT YOU CLAIM!!! AND WHAT THE FUCK YOUR ABOUT.

Mar 19, 2006
AGAINST THE ADVICE OF VARIOUS FOLKS ON THE SICCNESS, ILL WAIT TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN SHITHEAD LITTLE BITCH... SO THINK ABOUT HOW YOURE GONNA REACT WHEN YOU FIND OUT YOUVE BEEN HOLDING ON TO A DREAM THAT AINT GONNA COME TRUE, YOU DUMB FUCKIN TRUCK...
MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A BITCH? I WORK OUT, GOT A FINE BITCH, AND DON'T ROCK A MOHAWK. SO IN OTHER WORDS I GOT NOTHING TO BE WORRIED BOUT MIJA. HAHA AND IF YOU SO HAPPEN TO FIND A PICTURE OF ME I WON'T BE DENYING IT AND SAYING IT'S MY COUSIN LIKE YOU.

May 6, 2004
$tompeRATA tha paragragh banger .... fool always typing long ass paragragh, in all caps n calling some1 a 'faggot' word...that means hes mad as fuck ri now...

Do you ever
Bitch????

Apr 20, 2008
I GUESS YOUR COLORBLIND FAGGOT, CAUSE IT DONT LOOK NOTHING LIKE RED AND IF IT WAS RED...I'D BE THROWING IT UP WITH PRIDE CAUSE THATS WHAT MY HOOD RAG WOULD BE BUT SINCE IT AINT, NOTHING BUT ORANGE ON MINES PUTO...WE DO HAVE SURENO HOODS WITH RED RAGS, SO DEAL WITH IT...IT AINT NO BIG DEAL TO SEE SURENOS IN RED WITH ANGEL GEAR...WE DONT TRIP OFF COLORS, WE TRIP ON WHERE YOU FROM!!! AND WHAT YOU CLAIM!!! AND WHAT THE FUCK YOUR ABOUT.
orange? that rag looks as red as mine. haha,
yea scraps can wear all the red they want. but you wont catch nortenos sporting the color of their rivals......wich is another reason you scraps are wannabees stupid fags hah.

scraps sport everything from red to san fran hats to sharks jerseys to norcal stickers on their cars.
you wont catch nortenos sporting blue or LA hats or dodgers jerseys.... so im guessing you all jus some confused ass wannabees.

dont matter what you fags say about color or what the letters on a hat stand for.
SF means san francisco.(wich is norte cali) and thats all it is.

and LA stands for los angeles.( sewer cali) so if i wanna sport a LA hat and say it means LICK ASS then thats no excuse.

May 14, 2006
THEY DONT KNOW HISTORY STOMPER. SURENOS HAD THE BLUE RAG IN THE PIN FIRST. AND YA'LL HAD TO SETTLE FOR THAT PIECE OF SHIT RED 1 CUZ THEY ONLY HAD 2 COLORS. AND THATS THE TRUTH. ASK ANY OF YOUR OG'S

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
orange? that rag looks as red as mine. haha,
yea scraps can wear all the red they want. but you wont catch nortenos sporting the color of their rivals......wich is another reason you scraps are wannabees stupid fags hah.

scraps sport everything from red to san fran hats to sharks jerseys to norcal stickers on their cars.
you wont catch nortenos sporting blue or LA hats or dodgers jerseys.... so im guessing you all jus some confused ass wannabees.

dont matter what you fags say about color or what the letters on a hat stand for.
SF means san francisco.(wich is norte cali) and thats all it is.

and LA stands for los angeles.( sewer cali) so if i wanna sport a LA hat and say it means LICK ASS then thats no excuse.
I ACTUALLY AM STARTING TO THINK THAT YOU BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT YOU TYPE... LOL...

Apr 20, 2008
THEY DONT KNOW HISTORY STOMPER. SURENOS HAD THE BLUE RAG IN THE PIN FIRST. AND YA'LL HAD TO SETTLE FOR THAT PIECE OF SHIT RED 1 CUZ THEY ONLY HAD 2 COLORS. AND THATS THE TRUTH. ASK ANY OF YOUR OG'S
piece of shit red one?
im guessing your either a confused crip nigger or a SCRAP.
dont ever dissrespect norte or da red pano essay