America's Best Dance Crew---Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2008
SORRY IF THIS IS OLD...

I don't watch America's best dance crew, but a friend of mine told me one of the crew's danced to a remix of Tech N9ne's "Earthquake"...Tech got some good exposure on MTV, although when the crew got word they were doing a song by Tech, they acted like they had never heard of him. And they were from the Midwest...

Aug 16, 2003
SORRY IF THIS IS OLD...

I don't watch America's best dance crew, but a friend of mine told me one of the crew's danced to a remix of Tech N9ne's "Earthquake"...Tech got some good exposure on MTV, although when the crew got word they were doing a song by Tech, they acted like they had never heard of him. And they were from the Midwest...
Yeah...they keep showing it on the reruns and its the last crew to dance...they also get kicked off lol...I dont know why they would use such an old Tech song...they could have used Bout to Bubble or something but oh well...beats not haveing any Tech on MTV...good exposure either way.