American Horror Story (FX)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Anyone plan on watching the premier tonight? The previews look trippy so I'm going to check it out. I have no idea what its about though lol

Sep 15, 2009
I thought it was alright but we will see how it goes. All I'm certain of so far is that I want to fuck the brains out of the red headed maid, when she's in her young self tho lol

Dec 4, 2006
It is just me or they jump into the whole story too fast?

okay the house is hunted...

the dude is possessed by a demon that likes to kill family members...

I wasn't really impressed by this show at all, gonna check out tonight's episode to see where it goes...

Sep 15, 2009
Episode 2 was ok, I just thought that it would be a creepier show. I'm guessing the kid, Taint, is a dead spirit too. Haha isn't Taint another word for the gooch? Anyway, I have a habit of watching shows all the way through so I'll keep watching

Jan 9, 2004
I watched last night's episode but I think it's the second one of the series so I'm a bit at a loss. I wasn't totally put off by it. It's not like cable TV is going to put out some weird, crazy, demented shit. I get the house is haunted and a lot of crazy shit happened in it a long time ago. I thought the one fucked up guy in the tunnel that killed his family was a ghost but I guess he's real. I'll tune in for the third episode if I remember next week.

Nov 7, 2006
i think with the exception of the 3 killers from lastnights episode everyone is ghosts. only people who might not be is the down syndrome girl and her mother but i think she might be. it seems like maybe it's the house that collects certain type of spirits and they possess the father to get them stuck in the house. it seems like there really interested in the daughter. i have no choice to keep watching since my girl likes it so i'll see where this thing goes but so far it's an average show.