AMERICAN GLADIATORS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHICH D YOU PREFER?

• NEW SCHOOL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G.A.P. IS A LEVA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I watched the first round of new episodes, but I just couldn't get into it. There was way too much trash-talking and that shit gets annoying, especially when the competitors trash-talk the gladiators after the competitor just had his ass handed to him. None of the newer gladiators seemed to be as buffed out as the old gladiators. They had all of the events crammed into one arena, so the events they competed in were much smaller. I think evey competitor I saw made it all the way across on the event "Hang Tough", whereas on the old one they almost never did. The old one would only set up one event at a time in the arena so they had these bigger, more elaborate, and more competitive events.

The only thing I can say about the new one being better than the old one is that the new women gladiators are so much hotter. But I haven't watched it since the first round of episodes and don't plan on it. I'll just catch the old ones on ESPN Classic. That's the one I grew up on with good sportsmanship.