American Gangster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I seen it, it was alright.

I think people put to much on that dude. He was a shermed out killa most of his life he wrote a couple books and now he's cool...

That one dude that he knocked out is a little bitch tho' he's just mad because tooky punked him when he was a kid...lol
Lmao! Yeah that dude is still hurt about gettin his ass whooped. Did you see him about to cry when he was talking about gettin knocked out. Hell everybody takes an L once in their life. He looked like he was 45-50 and still cryin about it. Lol.

Jan 23, 2006
i seen that shit! yeah dude was like fucc tookie he would do this and that to tookie! he looked and sounded like he had sum suga in the tank!! bitch ass dude! it was a trip tookie all on the gong show makin his muscles wave and his outfit killed me! rip big tookie!!!!!!!!!

Mar 13, 2006
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
i seen that shit! yeah dude was like fucc tookie he would do this and that to tookie! he looked and sounded like he had sum suga in the tank!! bitch ass dude! it was a trip tookie all on the gong show makin his muscles wave and his outfit killed me! rip big tookie!!!!!!!!!
Haha, foreal. Homeboy acted like Tookie took his manhood

Jan 10, 2006
Oh No! said:
Haha, foreal. Homeboy acted like Tookie took his manhood
How hurt he was I believe he did. Beat all the masculinity out his ass. Lol. Tookie was rockin that Chaka Zulu tiger outfit wasn't he Big Frizzle! R.I.P. Tookie Williams.

May 30, 2006
Ol boy got hiz azz slept by Big Took over 35 yearz ago & he's still bitter about that shit. He actz like Tookie raped him in front of the entire 5th period english class.

At first I thought he waz gonna continue hiz story by saying since he got beat down he strted up hiz own set called the Brims or some shit but I guess he never waz thugged out.

On the real dude seemed hella gay. Tookie must of beat all of the male hormones out of that nigga cuz he wasn't even fooling me. That nigga waz gay. If he do have any kidz I bet they call hiz bitch azz mom.

Freeway Rick iz gonna be on the next episode. I hope they show Felix Mitchell on one of these episodes.

May 30, 2006
Fuck Nicky Barnes snitching azz.

I hope they keep American Gangsta on. I thought it waz just a Tookie special but I guess itz an actual seriez. I lost interest in BET back in late 1999 so maybe something like thiz will keep me tuned in 2 BET cuz that network iz garbage. I liked the premier of American Gangsta I hope they keep it around 4 awhile cuz BET has no dept & no diversatilty.