Amercas Next Big Hit (is this a scam?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2006
They are in San Diego and are charging artist $100 to audition. If they are selected they open up for Lloyd Banks lol. People in San Diego went out in droves and paid the money. The ones who pay up to $5000 get digital distribution. They are on a 12 city tour. I looked them up and Flex from one on one is on their board. They have BET, MTV, and Universal logos on their page. Does anyone know about this company are they legit? I think their website is americasnextbighit.com

May 6, 2002
I have mastered the art of getting a handful of change from the cashier, putting my hand over the tip jar and only releasing the pennies.

She thinks I just dumped 83 cents in and smiles (also wants to fuck), but I only dropped 3. Skillz son.

I also just started a company where I charge the PROSPECT to audition for ME.
Here's the catch, I make x amount from the prospects and make y amount for booking the gig. Make money on both sides. Even if I don't book the gig (which I never really do) I still make x amount and these people swear they are going to open up for Lloyd Banks. Best shit ever.

Apr 21, 2006
I think Lloyd Banks is really going to be there. But how much would he charge? He's not relevant anymore. Maybe 3-5K a show? It's hella easy money. I am embarrassed that my city is acting like they are country bumpkins with no sense. They think they are going to get a record deal. I think they over 100 people auditioned. That's 10K right there. The tickets to the Lloyd banks show are $25.

Apr 21, 2006
No, you don't go on the tour i don't think. They are doing the same thing in 12 different cities. The person they like the most gets a record deal. But the record deal sounds bogus. Last call i got there are about 400 people down there now.