Am i the only person on the planet..?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Nope you're not the only person cause i seen tons of these "Am i the only person on the planet..? Who doesn't give a fuck about the new Star Wars movie?" questions online!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my dad dressed me up as a star wars character as a kid for halloween and i still got beef over that shit

admiral ackbar. nigga literally made a rubber version of the character im gonna admit the shit was hella dope and on point hes an artist so he killed the mask...but at that time that was his own guilty pleasure

if you see me in the picture you cant see my face but you can tell i was frowning underneath it

motherfucker used to make me watch star trek the next generation i hate that shit man

Last edited:

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Fuck naw man, Admiral Ackbar is one of my all time favorite characters! When I was 6 months old my cheap ass parents bought me an Admiral Ackbar toy and it wasn't until I was 7 that I realized he wasn't shit. I think I bit his hand off teething.