am i the only one who looks at hus differently now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
man ever since awax droppin that mixtape i aint looked at the hus the same way i used to..i beleive awax cuz dude spit nothin but treal facts and when the husla tryed 2 diss him back it was nothin but punchlines and threats nigga aint proved hisself not being a snitch yet..and that pic ,come on now you bustin choppers moving keys funny how a nigga would put fake breast and a booty on..high hells pink ones at that..but yeah all this gangsta shit hus be rapppin bout yea his songs are tight he a dope rapper but as a man..hmmm theres a big question mark ova the nigga head..imo..
speak on it..

Oct 17, 2006
for real though the nigga claims to be scarface and shit u know i can see if that was middle school or elementary but in high school,you in your right mind you know what the fuck your doing aint no kind of way to explain that shit..hus was probably sqeezeing his fake breast lookin in the mirror like damn im sexy...lol..

Oct 17, 2006
rappers are actors??u from richmond..man u should get out da house..yea some rappers are actors but not many in nor cal niggaz is real..so u sayin messy marv jus makes raps he aint out there really doin the shit??

Oct 10, 2005
twamp9 said:
man ever since awax droppin that mixtape i aint looked at the hus the same way i used to..i beleive awax cuz dude spit nothin but treal facts and when the husla tryed 2 diss him back it was nothin but punchlines and threats nigga aint proved hisself not being a snitch yet..and that pic ,come on now you bustin choppers moving keys funny how a nigga would put fake breast and a booty on..high hells pink ones at that..

[ /QUOTE]

HAHAHHAAH LOL

Jan 15, 2006
twamp9 said:
rappers are actors??u from richmond..man u should get out da house..yea some rappers are actors but not many in nor cal niggaz is real..so u sayin messy marv jus makes raps he aint out there really doin the shit??
oh man............

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
dressing up like a girl was pretty gay, though.

"im still as pretty as a girl unnnnghh!"-hus on yellow bus radio

.....before going to jail?

but if i overlook the fact that hus is the hip hop rupaul, hes lyrically the truth.

i think.

edit: and regardless of the fact that i know it was a jamaican cartel, dropping an album called "shower posse" when you goin' to jail dosent help, either.

May 5, 2005
twamp9 said:
LOL are you 10 years old?

Oct 17, 2006
yea go ahead its easy 2 talk tuff behind a screen name aint it knowing damn well we aint never gonna meet so i can give a fuck less about that negative shit ya'll speakin on...man niggaz is inlove with husala a nigga clown him and these groupies wavin they purses angry and shit calm down bruh.

Oct 17, 2006
on rappers are actors tip..ok so when mac dre(r.i.p)bout doin five and not snotching hes acting??hmm i couldve sworn he did a solid 5 yers dont seem like an actor to me..and jdiggs raps about his past prison life is that acting 2??geez they should get an oscar award than right?

May 5, 2005
What tough talk? LOL you rap groupies are somethin else. So sensitive. Funny thing about message boards is you know when somebody never had pussy in their life. Twamp You're one of them.