am i the only one that cant stand mixtape dj's yellin throught the damn songs???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2005
dem muthafuckas get on my nerves!!! i cant stand that shit specially when youre all into the song, then they come on all loud yellin some bullshit you cant even understand then start playin all these bootsy ass sound effects n shit fuck that shit

Dec 21, 2005
The Visualizer said:
DJ CLUE released THE PROFESSIONAL, then everyone wanted to be like him or at least that's how it goes.
i know huh dats when all dat bullshit started, then his punk ass just fell off aint dat some shit!!! he fucked up the rap game then just left

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

"DJ Clue...AKA Fidel Cashflow...AKA Fuck your faviorite DJ...NEW SHIT...EXCLUSIVE....STUPIDDD..."

Jan 1, 2006
DJ ENVY was the most annoying... because he doesn't even have a voice like Clue. Sounds like a lil chick in the background shouting ENVY!

or how about Whooooooooooooooooooooooooookid!!!

KAYSLAY!!

YEA MAN YOU KNOW IT'S FUNK MASTER FLEX!!

Annoying!

Mar 26, 2006
What makes me the most mad about mixtapes is they dont even show off their DJ ability. Its all fade to the next track and shit. Thats what I like about mixtapes out here. The DJ is acutally mixing, scratching, remixing. Not just letting a song play, shouting out their homeboys 3rd cousins sister then on to the next track.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i dunno whats worse, the dj's yelling or all the fucking noises they throw in, a car screeching on its brakes, 17,000 fake bullets being shot, or that FUCKING WINDOW BREAKING NOISE!!!!!!!!!! (i like the demolition men mixtapes, but come on, EVERY TRACK!!??!)

and even on mixtapes that dont do that shit, but instead they let the rappers or other people talk over the track, like on the team's go music mixtape. I'll be slappin a song hella loud, and then out of nowhere, 10 times louder than the song itself Kaz will yell directly into the mic "GO GO GO GO!" and just blow the speakers out

Jan 1, 2006
LOL The Team mixtapes are hilarious. I love the commentary that they do, makes you laugh and get to know them like they're really there.

The Demolition Men are coo but I do tire of the
"DEMOLITION MEN MUDDAPHAWKER!!!"

Also mixtapes that incorporate stupid sound effects like sirens

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
dem muthafuckas get on my nerves!!! i cant stand that shit specially when youre all into the song, then they come on all loud yellin some bullshit you cant even understand then start playin all these bootsy ass sound effects n shit fuck that shit
COMPLETELY AGREE!!!

If the DJ yelling, I'm not buying or listening to that wacc azz shit!

Jun 5, 2004
DubbC415 said:
i dunno whats worse, the dj's yelling or all the fucking noises they throw in, a car screeching on its brakes, 17,000 fake bullets being shot, or that FUCKING WINDOW BREAKING NOISE!!!!!!!!!! (i like the demolition men mixtapes, but come on, EVERY TRACK!!??!)

and even on mixtapes that dont do that shit, but instead they let the rappers or other people talk over the track, like on the team's go music mixtape. I'll be slappin a song hella loud, and then out of nowhere, 10 times louder than the song itself Kaz will yell directly into the mic "GO GO GO GO!" and just blow the speakers out
haha dey doin way too much

DEMOLITION MEN MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRR

*TIRES SCREECHING SOUND EFFECT

*CHIMPANZEE SOUND EFFECT

*5 DIFFERENT GUNS AT THE SAME TIME SOUND EFFECT

*CAR ACCIDENT SOUND EFFECT

*DOLPHIN SOUND EFFECT

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^and the hilarious part is none of it is mixed in to match the rest of the song! so like i said, im SLAPPIN the song, and the song is already loud, then those gay ass noises come in like 10 times louder! like couldnt they at LEAST make it equal to the music? why does it HAVE TO BE LOUDER THAN THE SONG?!