Am I the only one here who isn't feeling "Tell Me Where To Go"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
I just ain't feeling the song. I like E40 and own all of albums, but I ain't feeling this single. I like most of the Hyphy music that comes out, but just not this song. I think I'm just not feeling the Lil Jon beat. Even though I don't like the song, I'm glad a lot of people do and hope his album goes platinum! TBIB!

Mar 7, 2006
the beat sounds just the same as some droop e shit to me.....the song is the best song on the radio from coast to coast...ain't nothin on radio fuckin wit it....that's a fact.

Feb 7, 2006
igodummy said:
u aint feelin it cuz u square
u gotta be out gettin stupid actin a foo
u probly just hear it on ur computer

yeah hes right...u cant slap this shit on yo computer and say itz weak, cuz this song slapz dummy hard, u gotta throw it in yo whip and slump it and go dookie wid it..do that then maybe ull get the picture bruh......

Aug 7, 2003
everyone sounds stupid sayin dumby this and dumby that. you fags just following the latest trend, you are followers not leaders. and the song has been weak since i first heard it up all the way till now and most likely beyond. i heard the song in bout 20 different places didnt affect the way i felt aobut the song at all.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
try the trackademicks remix...its more musical

the lil jon beat is just drums, a chime and maybe 1 other sound

Oct 10, 2005
hella_numb said:
everyone sounds stupid sayin dumby this and dumby that. you fags just following the latest trend, you are followers not leaders. and the song has been weak since i first heard it up all the way till now and most likely beyond. i heard the song in bout 20 different places didnt affect the way i felt aobut the song at all.
i agree, i didnt really feel it when it came out, and still dont really

it's just okay, not the best thing to come from forty

Sep 23, 2004
the beat is blappin... the hook is sick... the dum. dum. dum .dum shit is ill but the one thing that fucks that whole song up is keaks weak ass verse..

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
yoinkman1 said:
yeah hes right...u cant slap this shit on yo computer and say itz weak, cuz this song slapz dummy hard, u gotta throw it in yo whip and slump it and go dookie wid it..do that then maybe ull get the picture bruh......
i'm tellin you....if you slumpin this song on your computer(of course it ain't gonna sound good) YOU NEED BASS and LOTS OF IT!!!!
buy some 12's or 15's put them in ya trunk and turn up da volume!!!
Rap music is to be heard wit woofers in ya trunk or in ya house.

Aug 7, 2003
id rather have a good song blow up, not because its the only one the bay got on tv in recent years. this song lets rappers know that they can do it big they just need to step they game up and be original and creative.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
This shit is just good advertising.... all them followers going to follow the trend and sink into it.... As long as its getting Mainstream Attention to the Bay its all good, this attention will give all artist in the bay exposure in some way. I dont care for going dummy but as long as its not some pussy square shit with female singers with rap talkin about that mary j blige bullshit collabs im good....