AM I TECH N9NE? SOMEONE HELP, LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
i was over on the M80 team boards and check out what someone posted about me.....

Call me crazy or slow or please correct me but, for a minute I started to suspect that Twistedmn is Tech N9ne but I may be trippin look at his replies. What got me even more is that noone may have really suspected tech n9ne to be posting messages on with everybody else. From what I hear, I believe that tech may mess with alot of women and be a player. Again look at the post. Even on one the web sites I went to that involved tech n9ne, I don't remember what it is, or if it even still exist but, some one high up said that Tech does post messages and he identified his usernames, I just never thought of it this way. And I havent been on this website for a while since none of his works are going to drop until July or later on but PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG IF ANY BODY KNOWS.

Never mind I was trippin I think it is someone close to tech thats all

Another person wrote this....

I don't think Tech would post on this board without lettin ppl know cause we're all here to support him and s***, but i used to suspect that Twistedmn and Ki11aCraig (also known as Tormentid on here) were the same person....but i don't think that's true anymore because of some of their posts on the Skatterman & Snug Brim team.

my responce.....

lol, craig (tormentid), or Casey (m80 team leader), HELP ME, lol. just to clear things up. i AM NOT tech, and i AM NOT craig. your right about getting the info elsewhere and putting it here. i know that a lot of the peeps on here are not members of the siccness thread, and that is where tech posts. he was on there a few days earlier this week, talking about EVERREADY, and also clearing up some s*** involving the Kutt Kalhoun Mixtape (no, it will not be released on a tape or cd or anything, but tech and kutt both said that it will probably be leaked to the net through their websites). also, i would not say that i am close to tech, or anybody in strange for that matter. i live in minneapolis, minnesota, and to be compleatly honest, i have NEVER even met anybody who works for srange. all the info i get, i learn off of message boards and s***.

I'm a popular motha fucka, lol

Nov 14, 2003
i saw the thread over there and couldnt stop laughing. the title was CALL ME CRAZY. i started reading, and started laughing so hard i fell on the damn floor

Sep 26, 2002
lol

When i first came to this board almost 2 years ago... i used to think this poster "CDplayer" was tech but then i found out it was someone else. but then i found out tech used his ID to post... so..