am i not turtley enough for the turle club turtle turtle turtle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
anyways, if you are able to find this mufucking album whether mp3 or actual CD go and listen to First Battalion's "Gutta Gutta"...they are a group out of gary, indiana and their album in my opinion is the most raw gangsterous album in the midwest so far....album has been anticipated like a mufucker..they were featured on both cwal ballaz compilation put out by legendary traxer(former producer for twista)......some of the songs are recycled, like the 3 tracks off the cwal ballaz comps but most of y'all probably never heard them anyways so fuck it....guest appearences by CCA, Top Authority, Dayton Family, Nookie G, Toxic and more....production handled by fingeroll(of outside another gary/chi group) toxic(twista's current producer) and the legendary traxster..FATHERTYME also is part of the group and he is oen of the tightest mufuckers in the midwest next to twista...i wish i had somewhere to upload that file of his best verses for y'all to hear...GET THIS MUFUCKING ALBUM

1 Whut Whut
2 Resume of a Gangsta-ft. Dayton Fam and CCA
3 Shock Theorpy
4 Heartless
5 All I Do
6 Hood Divas
7 Weed
8 Steel Real
9 Ridah Track
10 Whatever-ft. Top Authority
11 Warfare
12 R.K.S.