Am I A Psycho? Official Remix Joell Ortiz, Pharoahe Monch, & BOB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
I like hopsin, but IMO this is very far from the truth.

While were on the topic though (kind of) besides a few freestyle mix c.d.s anyone know of any material Blind Fury has out? I really enjoy his verses on 6's n 7's but anything I can find out there sounds.... amateurish.

Nov 14, 2002
Are that many of you into the original in the first place?

I don't think it's the worst on the album by any means, but the song doesn't stand out to me at all. Maybe because I don't care much about the features?

That "I'm weird underground" sound from a lot of people is starting to all sound the same to me lately.

Nov 6, 2005
Are that many of you into the original in the first place?

I don't think it's the worst on the album by any means, but the song doesn't stand out to me at all. Maybe because I don't care much about the features?

That "I'm weird underground" sound from a lot of people is starting to all sound the same to me lately.
Hmmmm. Reminds me of someone, like 7 years ago?

Nov 14, 2002
Tech n9ne.
Oh I disagree completely then... I was talking about the Tyler the Creator, "Yonkers" type shit that's been "underground hot" lately. Even Hopsin, though he's a little bit obvious and sounds like early Eminem... that type of shit.

I never considered Tech "weird underground" for some reason, though I guess I could/should. I just considered him DOPE AS FUCK.

I Never really considered Tech "underground". I just considered him not very well known. He was always producing shit that he thought would sell, IMO. I mean... Plenty of songs from AP could have been radio hits even when he was rockin' the FTI campaign.

Nov 6, 2005
I agree, but alot of people that weren't fans always referred to him as that "weird underground dude".

Especially while I was promoting I used to hear that quite a bit. I think hes starting to be seen a little different now a days, but back when all people thought they knew about him was that ICP like GROUP that devil worships, with red spiked hair and is rapping backwards it was more prevalent.

Anyone that really listened to him knew better, but regardless he was most definitely seen as "that weird underground artist" around these parts for a very long time.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i heard like 3 singles off AP on the radio and saw his slacker video many times on mtv and bet .....thats not very underground realy

Nov 14, 2002
Anyone that really listened to him knew better, but regardless he was most definitely seen as "that weird underground artist" around these parts for a very long time.
I'm talking more about the musical style, rather than the immediate knee-jerk reaction to looking at a black man with red spiked hair and/or makeup on. LoL.