Alter Ego Mixtape...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
It should be right after he presses it. And since he is doing it on Tuesday. It should be the following Tuesday. I will keep you posted if there is any changes. By he told me Tuesday last night.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
G-Macc told me that he has been going back and forth to KC and Sac a lot he told me this weekend he going to be pressing it up. I am as ready as you are to hear this homiez.

If there is any changes on when it is coming out I will be on here ASAP to let you guys know.

Nov 26, 2007
well it was supposed to come out LAST month... and you never said anything.. i had to ask... im not trippin though i just dont wanna see the same thing happen to g-macc as lynch

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
well it was supposed to come out LAST month... and you never said anything.. i had to ask... im not trippin though i just dont wanna see the same thing happen to g-macc as lynch
I know what you mean man. G-Macc tells me to tell ya'll a date and I do. And then it doesn't come out on time. I know how it looks. But I have no part in wheather it comes out on time or not. I am just a promoter. I wish that shit was in your hands right now.

I also know that you are not tripping homie cause you have been down with us since forever. I am waiting on Macc right now to press it up just as you guys are.

Nov 14, 2008
CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO DROP,YO 3:00A.M.,I GOTTA LOTTA RESPECT FOR YOU HOMIE.COO... THAT YOUPROMOTE ON SICCNESS AND KEEP US POSTED,GOOD LOOKIN ON THAT SHIT.