alright so e-40 got his video on mtv.... whos next?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2005
everybody talkin bout tha hyphy movement, and mtv showin luv now... but who's next to be on mtv and bet? after this tell me when to go video wear off wut the bay gon hit these fools with next? i'm wonderin why there aint a number of bay videos on by now on mtv and bet, its still just tell me when to go, i think bay area artist need to start recordin some DOPE ass songs WITH videos thats ready for airplay RIGHT NOW before tha spotlight gone niggaz need to flood the market with some quality shit its now or never... just wonderin when everybody else gon hop out tha cuts.... i think the bay need to push tha new artist too but gon need help from the OG rappers too like richie rich, RBL, 11/5's tha CINS, everybody need to get up off they ass and get involved.......

Mar 7, 2006
true true....one thing is cats have to keep they ears open for new shit...I mean new styles...not just the same ass shit.....I think the Bay being looked at as one style will make it all bad out here....

Apr 25, 2002
good point wattsup, i myself have wondered whos next.....obvious candidates are keak, too short.....id like to see yukmouth get his shine, and plus it would be different than the hyphy stuff........but hands down who i wanna see go next is......................................FABBY DAVIS, JR.

Sep 27, 2005
i aint feelin none of these new tracks , "superhyphy", and "tell me when to go", and tha sad thing is these tha songs thats goin nationwide, i think tha bay got way harder shit, matter fact i think 40 and keak got way harder shit, i guess they tryna make it a lil mainstream tho, but i think they already broke the mainstream mold, no need to sugarcoat anymore, give em tha raw ass bay sound somethin different then tha norm everybody used to, thats wut make tha shit unique anyway, the superhyphy video is wack and tha song is weak in my opinion, white t shirt blue jeans and nikes is coo tho

any idea when that too short gon hit mtv? or is it?

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
^^ man... u tryna push mobb music to the nation??/ ain't gon' happen mayne every place got they hood music that ain't gon get on BET/MTV so forget bout that. i wanna see QUINN on BET... or FAB... and i think team is trippin for not signin with a major label.. they gotta think long term. fuck a few pts.

Sep 27, 2005
naw not mobb music, i'm talkin bout tha new hyphy shit, but not that watered down hyphy shit like "tell me when to go", niggaz need to just come more raw and bay with it, instead of lil jon beats n sh*t

Dec 29, 2005
Short's definatly next
then the T-Pain song
then hopeful Super Hyphie, with some video touch up.
then a Team hit no one heard of...

from there it's open game, nothing but back to back rumbles, it's going to be a hot summer...

Dec 29, 2005
WOW

WattsUp said:
i think bay area artist need to start recordin some DOPE ass songs WITH videos thats ready for airplay RIGHT NOW before tha spotlight gone niggaz need to flood the market with some quality shit its now or never
You have just sealed a win on the "Captian Obvious" award of 2006...

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
i wanna see Done Deal fam, C-bo(never gonna happen), Yukmouth, Mob Figaz, Mistah F.A.B, or Zion I to be next....but we'll see

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
$hort Dog was mentioned on mtv news already. I think its him, and then mr. Super Duper Hyphy - Keak. Fab, then Team

Sep 27, 2005
You have just sealed a win on the "Captian Obvious" award of 2006...
yeah i know but nobody talkin bout it tho...

wait so what fucking hyphy music do you like if you dont like Super Hyphy or Tell Me When To Go??
calm yo ass down , i'm feelin "super sick wid it", and a few other cuts on tha radio, some tracks by mistah fab is coo too, i like fed gangs shit