alright fuck it ...what did you get for christmas thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
since my b-day is 5 days before christmas i dont get shit on the 20th. i did get myself a pair of nike airmx 360 for $10 at the local goodwill store and a 49ers hat. for xmas i got myself a pair of them old school converse chuck taylors and a slow-ass dvd burner for the laptop. at least the fam coulda kicked in some duckets but it is what it is

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
since my b-day is 5 days before christmas i dont get shit on the 20th. i did get myself a pair of nike airmx 360 for $10 at the local goodwill store and a 49ers hat. for xmas i got myself a pair of them old school converse chuck taylors and a slow-ass dvd burner for the laptop. at least the fam coulda kicked in some duckets but it is what it is
5 days? your families cold blooded..i have a friend born on the 25th and he doesnt get jewed as bad as you lol

Jun 5, 2004
some white, red, and blue J's to match my clippers jerseys.
season 16 of south park.
ecko hoodie with ecko cologne.
tommy sweater, tommy belt, and some Chaps polo tees.
Los Angelifas Clippers jerseys?

CHAPS polos?

eCKo stuff?

Season 16 of SOUTH park?

I think we got a undercover sclaw-paw right here ese

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Damn. That sucks. My dudes bday is the 19th and i planned it out so that he was able to have a really nice bday & it didn't really affect Christmas.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Joy of watching my son have what he called ''the best Christmas ever''.
Same for me fam... Watching my kid's eyes glow opening the gifts I bought him.

I only got 1 thing for Christmas & that was one of the best gifts ever cuz my son bought me a watch with his own money

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
If my "friend" (used to be best friend, like a brother to me) wasn't such a whiny little bitch who'd sell his own sister for a line of oxy, I'd actually give a fuck that his birthday is on Xmas.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
At least people getting less for their birthdays cuz its a few days away from christmas is understandable tho

I used to get skimped on my birthday because it was too close to christmas... But my birthday is Oct 27 lol
Same here breh. Mine is the 29th of October and I always heard that excuse. Or getting screwed on christmas because "we already got you ___ for your birthday" haha. I'm not complaining. love my parents to death. But I always though that was funny. At least lie about it and tell me my stuff was harder to get than my sisters or something.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
At least people getting less for their birthdays cuz its a few days away from christmas is understandable tho

I used to get skimped on my birthday because it was too close to christmas... But my birthday is Oct 27 lol
Same here breh. Mine is the 29th of October and I always heard that excuse. Or getting screwed on christmas because "we already got you ___ for your birthday" haha. I'm not complaining. love my parents to death. But I always though that was funny. At least lie about it and tell me my stuff was harder to get than my sisters or something.
im 10/26 fuck yea eses

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Got pretty spoiled this year

In laws gabe me 5 new 100's, clothes, a chain and a ton of losing scratchers

Wife got me work clothes and some amazon/iTunes gift cards

Her sis got me some awesome ugg slippers (not the hi tops)

My daughter got hooked up fat...radio flyer tricycle and a bunch of other toys and clothes

I didn't have shit to spend so I did a huge shopping spree at tj maxx and took all the tj maxx tags off so it looked like I cashed out

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
New tv, Arkham City, a Batman puzzle, a dri-fit zip-down jacket, new workout clothes, plenty of candy, and a DieHard battery for my car since I'm frugal as fuck and would never buy a car battery that's over $70 let alone well over a hundo for a DieHard. I'll finally have my Impala SS back on the road in the next two weeks.

While I enjoyed receiving presents this year, I really enjoyed making my mom and sister's gifts for them more. I made my mom a place setting out of a round bowl, colored rocks, potpourri, and candles, and I made my sister a corkboard out of an antique window pane I found in a dumpster.

All in all, each gift cost me around $20 a piece. The place setting took about 3 1/2 labor hours to create, and the corkboard took about 8 due to sanding, staining, and finish work on the wood. They really liked their gifts, which was great.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
New tv, Arkham City, a Batman puzzle, a dri-fit zip-down jacket, new workout clothes, plenty of candy, and a DieHard battery for my car since I'm frugal as fuck and would never buy a car battery that's over $70 let alone well over a hundo for a DieHard. I'll finally have my Impala SS back on the road in the next two weeks.

While I enjoyed receiving presents this year, I really enjoyed making my mom and sister's gifts for them more. I made my mom a place setting out of a round bowl, colored rocks, potpourri, and candles, and I made my sister a corkboard out of an antique window pane I found in a dumpster.

All in all, each gift cost me around $20 a piece. The place setting took about 3 1/2 labor hours to create, and the corkboard took about 8 due to sanding, staining, and finish work on the wood. They really liked their gifts, which was great.
Let's see what u made