Alpoko Don (aka Don Dada)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
i made a thread about him last year when he was called don dada. he got great skills far as rapping and singing (sounds like scarface and dude from that group Dirty). he ca put a song together but that beating on wood jailhouse/ cafateria shit is kinda corny after a while bc theres only limited shit you can do.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
I've never been incarcerated but I imagine that would be where this guy got these skills.

imma tell you now some the best talent is in jail/prison or on the actual streets homeless. we always had a table session freestyle when i was in jail also there was this nigga in the level under me in the pod across that sung r&b every night. nigga was singing SADE love is stronger then pride beating on the wall he sounded dope as fuck too. niggas used to have him get on the phone and sing dedicated songs to they chicks

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
he also got this mixtape, i haven't listened to it, but i remember reading he raps to normal rap beats DaMixtapes

did someone build them beats around his accapellas on that mixtape? bc they dont sound right kinda sound off and took the feel away from them songs. I think the beating on wood version album sounds better and more emotional