alpha dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
alright chaps, quick question for you and yes i did a quick search but found nada!

so i finally watched alpha dog, and by the way them fools in that movie are bitches...not the point...listened to night and day at the end of the movie...and when that track ended there was a little like 45 second beat, like a slow beat that tech rapped to, produced by that ziggy or zigman , whoever produced the soundtrack..anyone have any info on that track? made just for the movie? on soundtrack? figment of my imagination?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Blaze1 said:
alright chaps, quick question for you and yes i did a quick search but found nada!

so i finally watched alpha dog, and by the way them fools in that movie are bitches...not the point...listened to night and day at the end of the movie...and when that track ended there was a little like 45 second beat, like a slow beat that tech rapped to, produced by that ziggy or zigman , whoever produced the soundtrack..anyone have any info on that track? made just for the movie? on soundtrack? figment of my imagination?
It's only in the movie, the verse was a recycled one from 'Sprung' off of Celcius.

Nov 7, 2006
pyromanaic414 said:
i love how many times the same question gets asked
he said he searched it so why not ask? and i would give u the song but
1. dont wanna getted banned
2. dont know how to do all that shit just know how to download not upload

Nov 7, 2006
^^yeah but i never uploaded a song or some shit. i have uploaded pictures and movies but i never knew how to send ppl songs and shit like that and thats all i'm tryin to say. i get all new releases early where i work so i throw them up on iptorrents.com and shit but thats the best i can do.

Feb 2, 2003
KrazeeRDM said:
^^yeah but i never uploaded a song or some shit. i have uploaded pictures and movies but i never knew how to send ppl songs and shit like that and thats all i'm tryin to say. i get all new releases early where i work so i throw them up on iptorrents.com and shit but thats the best i can do.
Megaupload.com is easy! Pick your song, E-mail the link 2 yourself then copy & paste it where u want.

Peace

Apr 25, 2006
thanks for the answers folks, ill check my celcius track and dont trip birdman...those who comment do it to make them selves seem better than the rest.theres gotta be that person in every forum....whatever makes them feel better right?